BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
jillian n.
If I need a more "balanced breakfast" I love adding yogurt to my cereal and toast. I like the more plain flavors just because I'm a bit of a texture person, but I love the vanilla! If you're adventurous, put it on your toast ;)
Brittany W.
Love this yogurt! It is a great price and the variety of flavors is amazing. What's even better is when they go on sale, you can stock up because they have a decent expiration date. Also a great addition to smoothies.
Mia J.
Kerman
I have always loved yoplait yogurt but the star berry banana flavor has always been my favorite since I was a kid, and it's a plus that it's extremely health for you! I always find myself buying this over an over again
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This is my family’s favorite yogurt. There are tons of flavors to choose from and they are delicious. They are affordable and I find that they are on sale often. The container is just the right size for a single serving.
JaleesaSarae S.
Charlotte
This is another ok product, nothing too great about it. However I will say as a brand they do have a lot of choices when I comes to flavors, I think that's great! I would buy another brand before I purchase this again.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I only buy this flavor and strawberry. This is the only yogurt I eat. I love it and my kids love it. I can’t really taste a difference between the regular and non fat. But I do recommend this and it’s very affordable.
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
One of my favorite brands and flavors of yogurt, so delicious. Good amount for the price, I usually buy my yogurt from stater bros. Great brand, great yogurt, great taste. If you haven't tried this yogurt go buy some !
Katinka R.
Ogden
These are the perfect size for lunches and on the go. The flavors are amazing and they always have something new to try. It never fails to make my daughter want more. It's the perfect serving size and makes for a great snack.
Maria C.
Lake Dallas, TX
My 1yr old and I are yogurt lovers. This is the only brand we buy. I like it cause it's not too sweet and has pieces of fruit in it. Usually buy mine and Target, Walmart pretty much anywhere. Will continue to purchase
Ali D.
Lumberton, TX
I have been eating this very yogurt since I was a little girl. Going to my grandma's house meant getting chicken and dumplings, sweets, and yogurt! Strawberry and strawberry banana have always been my favorites and I've never really grown fond of other flavors. An attachment issue I guess! Those two flavors are just simply the best! How could I steer away?
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?