BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chekesha G.
Southfield, MI
This is my favorite yogurt. IT taste so fresh and flavorful. I usually get the box of 24 yogurts from Sams club. Not too much to say but.... yummy! they area ADDICTIVE especially the blueberry and strawberry banana and peach flavors basically all the flavors.
Laura D.
I bought this yoguart after being sick and I don’t usually eat yoguart but this was pretty good. It has a little tang to it but it’s not bad. The strawberries and banana help out with the taste. I’ve seen them in a lot of different stores. I would buy again.
Wendy T.
Great tasting yogurt . I have been eating this brand for as long as I can remember . It is very inexpensive and taste great . I am sure I have tried almost every flavor but this is my go to flavor .. nothing can beat strawberry and bananas !
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
Can't go wrong with the original strawberry! This is my go-to snack when I'm rushing in the mornings on the way to work. It packs a nice sweetness that isn't overly rich. I usually stock up on these and add granola bites for an extra crunch and protein.
Elizabeth S.
los angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite, I love strawberries & bananas and you can taste the blend between the two, also helps with hunger well for me at least & has the right portion for one person.
Elizabeth A.
Delicious yogurt! Helps satisfy cravings that come up in the middle of the day. The strawberry and banana is definitely my favorite flavor. I buy this yogurt on a monthly basis or sometimes more often. It is very affordable as well which makes it even better.
Malia G.
It tastes really good. And if you're looking for a quick snack this is a good choice it doesn't have many calories. One thing about it that I'm not too fond of is that you can mainly taste the strawberries more than there is banana so it just tastes like strawberry yogurt but it still tastes very good.
Beh M.
I love this yogurt!! It was one of my favorite! It’s not expensive and it is worth the price! I would recommend this to everyone I know because the favor is amazing and I like it due to not aging huge chunks of fruit in it!! Continue making great yogurts!
Kristin S.
Tempe
I really like this company and what made me turn to them is when they were doing a campaign for breast cancer. All you had to do was save the yogurt lids and mail them in so that a certain donation would be taken up for Brest cancer. Apart from this it tastes great with plenty of flavors for any mood!
Joanna A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is about the only brand of yogurt that is eaten in my household. There's nothing to complain about so we continue to purchase. The taste is amazing and they have so many different options. Good for when you're on the go or need something to snack on.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?