BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
chastity h.
lineville
Awesome yogurt  only they need to add more fruit an change the container shape. Put it in a tea or coffee cup shape instead of the current shape. Children have hard time eating it an accidentally drop it  in trying to hold on to it an a spoon  .
Sheray H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I never used to eat yogurt until I tried this. This is the only yogurt and the only flavor I'll eat. My family loves it as well. Its usually on sale at the store and we eat it by itself and in smoothies. This is something I buy weekly at the store. I love it and I'll continue to buy it.
Stefanie B.
Hands down fav yogurt. The consistency is perfect, packed with flavor and I love the chunks of fruit. Price is totally affordable. I prefer to buy in the case as its cheaper. Usually I purchase this at Walmart once in awhile at WinCo.
Marissa G.
Galt, CA
I enjoy this product as a breakfast snack. This product is not the best quality of yogurt, but does taste good. I enjoy the strawberry and kiwi flavor the most. This product is very affordable. I would buy this product again in the future.
Kaitlyn M.
Mandeville, LA
This is the original awesome easy to eat and good tasting yogurt that I am always happy with. The flavor is good and there is usually real fruit and it’s really a healthy snack. I love it and I have always and will continue to eat Yoplait.
Purple B.
I love this original yogurt nothing bad to say about it it is like heaven in a cup. I buy this yogurt from Walmart and Winn-Dixie the flavor is always superb and the price is usually a good value as Winn-Dixie has a sale a lot of the times
Crystal E.
Bakersfield
You can never go bad with a classic. Strawberry yogurt is always my family’s favorite and number one choice when choosing a breakfast option. I don’t know if it’s the healthiest because it does have a lot of sugar but we love it either way.
Bethann D.
Teaneck
VERY Delicious  and Healthy. NOT expensive at all. and Easy to find anywhere. With a number of different flavors you can never be bored. I have purchased this more than once. The taste is good where you can taste every fruit mixed in.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt. It's affordable and tastes really good. Some yogurts are way over priced and this brand is always on sale at my store. I purchase it from my local grocery store and I even think it's cheaper from Walmart.
Olivia M.
Hamden , CT
I love this yogurt! It is just the right size for a perfect snack! I have been eating this stuff for years. I think it is a great value it is usually only 99cents. It is healthy and great with granola. I would buy again in a heartbeat! I would recommend this to a friend as well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart