BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yelysa G.
My favorite is the key lime pie! I don't eat them all the time but I definitely could! The price is in my range and they are delicious and. Have many different flavors for every one! If you like a fresh citrus taste go and try the KeyLime Pie!!!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This is a classic that has never disappointed me. I have bought this product on and off for over 10 years. Excellent quality and value when bought on sale. Albertsons usually stays well stocked with this healthy treat so I will continue buying it.
Rochelle N.
I have a picky stomach when it comes to dairy products. This yogurt brand doesn't bug my stomach. I love strawberry it's my favorite fruit. The strawberry banana yogurt tastes just like as described in the name. It's delicious and not too sweet!
Nasia M.
Convington
I love yoplait it is sooo good and tasty. It is very smooth and creamy like other products. It taste amazing and i am in love with it. It is amazingly priced with amazing flavor. I have been eating this since I was a little girl and still enjoyes it.
Phoenix H.
Winneconne, WI
This is my go to yogurt. It’s my favorite kind to get and my favorite flavor is strawberry! My son also loves these and I use it for him all the time as snacks! It’s perfect for an in between meal snack and also goes amazingly in my smoothies!
Sheray H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I never used to eat yogurt until I tried this. This is the only yogurt and the only flavor I'll eat. My family loves it as well. Its usually on sale at the store and we eat it by itself and in smoothies. This is something I buy weekly at the store. I love it and I'll continue to buy it.
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
Not too sweet very creamy and delicious, I wish there was real strawberries inside but the taste is pretty close. The price for the pack is not too bad and I'm glad it had live cultures inside. Yes if you like flavored yogurt you will enjoy !
Paige G.
Spruce Pine, NC
Yoplait's yogurt provides all flavors of delicious, creamy yogurt. The Strawberry Banana is a classic and incomparable to any other yogurt brand, even the packaging is better! It's a very healthy alternative to basically any other snack!
Athena C.
Yakima, Wa
This is perfect! Just a little snack you can have anywhere on the go, great for people who are working out also and need just a bit of protein. Great buy they are so cheap at Walmart I'm saying only cents not even dollars. It's awesome! My favorite flavor too
Smurf C.
Best yogurt ever, it makes you want more and more every time I get it all the time I go grocery shopping 💛😍😍 it taste like strawberries 🍓 it's not too sweet I bought it at Walmart/and Or food lion I would recommend this brand its the bomb.comm
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart