BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jordyn M.
West Bloomfield
I love thus brand of yogurt, I've been eating this all my life especially this flavor. I feel like strawberry banana is just a flavor you can't go wrong with. We usually buy it at our local grocery store and we will continue to buy it.
Jenna T.
i love this yogurt!! it is delicious!! it has a very good taste and is not to thick of a yogurt!! this was my like fifth time eating this flavor i like all the other flavors too!! it is pretty healthy in my opinion!! if you haven't tried it yet I would definitely recommend it!!
Jade G.
I love the taste of Yoplait yogurt. The strawberry banana is always my go to yogurt. The taste is sweet and the consistency is smooth. The refrigerator in my parents' house would literally be stocked with different flavored yogurts.
Justjuise M.
I usually get this for my daughter for a little  snack. I love how smooth it is because other brands are runny which she runs from. You automatically taste the flavor as you eat it. We always get the original and peach flavor which I enjoy most. I definitely recommend others try it and introduce to your kids as well.
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
This is a good go to. Kinda sugary, but it's what I grew up with so it's a staple. Very affordable usually what I grab when I'm at the store. Spot on with the flavor I recommend this to others who want a not to crazy yogurt.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
emilie M.
Corsica, PA
This is my all time favorite yogurt! It has great flavor. It's also very creamy but it has fruit chucks in it to break it up. Very good value and seems to be available everywhere! It doesn't happen often but of people ask for a yogurt recommendation I also go for this one.
Natasha Y.
Fairborn, OH
Don’t like this flavor. Mainly personal preference. Yoplait in general is good but this flavor lacks in taste. It is creamy and smooth which texture is important. I purchase from my local grocery. Will continue to buy other flavors.
Vanessa S.
Peru, ME
I’m not really the type of person who enjoys eating yogurt but I know it’s good for me so u always buy different brands of yogurt hoping I’ll eventually find one I enjoy. Finally! I’ve finally found just that. I love this yogurt and all the different kinds they offer!!! Mmm
Amy D.
Albany, OR
This has always been my go to yogurt brand and flavor! It's so good and I love the strawberry banana flavor it has. And the strawberry chunks are so good! Good price and they always have it in bulk too at Costco and usually a smaller bulk in Walmart as well which is nice. Good price too
Karina C.
Gonzales, CA
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt. I have been eating this since I was a little girl, and I got to say the blueberry one is my absolute favorite one yet! I eat it almost every day for a quick snack to keep me full between meals!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart