BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Mandeville, LA
This is the original awesome easy to eat and good tasting yogurt that I am always happy with. The flavor is good and there is usually real fruit and it’s really a healthy snack. I love it and I have always and will continue to eat Yoplait.
Marissa G.
Galt, CA
I enjoy this product as a breakfast snack. This product is not the best quality of yogurt, but does taste good. I enjoy the strawberry and kiwi flavor the most. This product is very affordable. I would buy this product again in the future.
Natasha A.
Minatare, NE
I love this yogurt. It has a good texture and consistency. It has a great flavor and I love the little bits of fruit that you get. Strawberry banana and strawberry are my favorite flavors! I would purchase again and recommend this brand
Andrea H.
Byron
My favorite yogurt is the original strawberry. Is tastes very good and I like the tiny pieces of strawberry found in the yogurt. I have bought this product many times over many years. It is a good value and I will continue to buy.
Samantha M.
I haven’t gotten around to trying the “fancier” YoPlait flavors yet, but this one is a classic. It’s reasonable priced, and a smooth consistency. One of my favorite flavors. I’m not sure it comes in multipacks, but it can be bought individually at stores like Walmart and Kroger.
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
Total favorite. Awesome taste. I love them! The taste actually makes you think you’re really eating that item, for example cheese cake. 🤤🤤 BRB, going to grab some of the yogurt right now! I always stick up of them for moments like these!
Jaz B.
Fresno, CA
If you like plain strawberry and banana yogurt this is a good brand. After years have passed I don’t really like there yogurt anymore. It’s not just there’s but I just lost my appetite for yogurt but when I did eat this brand it was good
Jeniifer P.
Newark , NJ
I eat this yougurt everyday to go to work and eat breakfast 🍳 i really like it is so good and it helps you deguest well and also can send you to tge bathroom for those people that also have trouble to poop the yourt can help you a lot .
Hailey G.
kapolei
This for me tastes really good, and is healthy for me considering my doctor says to eat yogurt to help with my sinus problems. I bought this at my local Walmart, and I also like how they used real strawberries as one of the ingredients in this. I would definitely try this again!
Alyxzandria M.
Gatesville
The kids loved the minion yogurt. They couldn’t get enough of it. I feel like it is a healthy snack for the kids. It was t to expensive either which I love. I will definitely be buying it more often. I highly recommend this yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart