BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Justjuise M.
I usually get this for my daughter for a little  snack. I love how smooth it is because other brands are runny which she runs from. You automatically taste the flavor as you eat it. We always get the original and peach flavor which I enjoy most. I definitely recommend others try it and introduce to your kids as well.
Karina C.
Gonzales, CA
I absolutely love this brand of yogurt. I have been eating this since I was a little girl, and I got to say the blueberry one is my absolute favorite one yet! I eat it almost every day for a quick snack to keep me full between meals!
Jade G.
I love the taste of Yoplait yogurt. The strawberry banana is always my go to yogurt. The taste is sweet and the consistency is smooth. The refrigerator in my parents' house would literally be stocked with different flavored yogurts.
lauren m.
Orange , CA
This is my favorite yogurt!! I eat is as a snack and it keeps me full throughout the day. It's great during summer days cause it is very refreshing. I usually buy it at Albertsons cause that's where I go but you can buy it anywhere.
Dani C.
San Antonio , TX
This is a good go to. Kinda sugary, but it's what I grew up with so it's a staple. Very affordable usually what I grab when I'm at the store. Spot on with the flavor I recommend this to others who want a not to crazy yogurt.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Amy D.
Albany, OR
This has always been my go to yogurt brand and flavor! It's so good and I love the strawberry banana flavor it has. And the strawberry chunks are so good! Good price and they always have it in bulk too at Costco and usually a smaller bulk in Walmart as well which is nice. Good price too
Haley H.
I eat yogurt every morning for breakfast. Usually it’s just the plain vanilla Greek yogurt one but I couldn’t find that on here. Anyway, I love yogurt and it’s a great probiotic to get in your system to start your day! Can’t beat it.
Vanessa S.
Connecticut
I’m not really the type of person who enjoys eating yogurt but I know it’s good for me so u always buy different brands of yogurt hoping I’ll eventually find one I enjoy. Finally! I’ve finally found just that. I love this yogurt and all the different kinds they offer!!! Mmm
Topher H.
cincinnati
These are a good backup if you're on a budget, and love yogurt. I like the texture, but I don't usually grab for this one. The price is inexpensive, and the quality is decent. I do like the blend of these flavors together though!
Hailey W.
Love this yogurt! Whenever I buy yogurt I always buy this kind! This is also one of my favorite flavors! It taste so good and has low calories! Perfect for a quick morning breakfast. It also has a low price. I buy this at Walmart.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?