BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
My second love next to the strawberry flavor. I love strawberry banana smoothies so this was a no brainer. It’s a right mix of strawberry and banana, although I find this sweeter than the plain strawberry one. If you’re looking for a healthy, tasty snack then you can’t go wrong with this one, even my toddler loves it!
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
this is my favorite yogurt ! you can never go wrong with this one ! i love it ! it taste so good ! you can buy this at every grocery store even gas stations ! its affordable ! not expensive at all ! i would recommend this ! i always buy this so there is no doubt ill buy this again !
Cristina M.
Sebring
This yogurt its really good. It perfect for a late snack, if you are trying to lose some weight or cut off some sweet snacks, this  is a great replacement, the tastes is so rich and good, try it and you will love it, promise....well, if toure a fa  of milk of course 😂
chantal c.
Charlotte, NC
I am very picky about textured foods and so I am not really a fan of creamy textured foods. I have tried Greek yogurt and was not really a fan of how thick it was and so someone recommend this yogurt to me and I have fell in love. On mornings when im running late out the house its one of the quickest and tastiest things to grab.
Toni H.
Yoplait always satisfies.    I generally buy this product at Meijer whether it is on sale or not.    I especially like strawberry/banana,  blueberry and peach flavors.    Best yogurt there is!
Tala T.
Germantown, TN
This is my go to every day breakfast I️ eat . I️ love how the yogurt is not too sweet and not to bland but perfect and I️ also love how there is actual fruits in the yogurt as well. The price of I️t is understandable but I️ always get the ones in packs which is affordable.
Yummy yum yum, I’m a huge fan of yoplait yogurt, my favorite is the strawberry flavor, I always get mine from Walmart because it’s cheaper there by the pack. I normally mix it with granola and it makes a delicious healthy snack. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Brittany T.
Kokomo
This yogurt has to be one of my favorites out there. I’m not a big fan of yogurt but I alway love this one. The prices are very affordable to all and most places have them for good sales at times. I have been eating these since I was a kid and I don’t plan on changing anytime soon
Angela A.
Sacramento
Love it! I always like scooping up the small strawberry pieces and they’re absolutely yummy! I always make sure that my parents buy it because it’s just so good! Amazing flavor, again, I love it so much! Yoplait has many more yogurts that I would honestly recommend so much!
Kristi M.
Lucedale
My kids and my self love these as a snack.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt  Is the best. My boys love a few other flavors also. Walmart is where we bought this product. Some other brands don't have right flavors. This one taste like real strawberries.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?