BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jordyn C.
new jersey
This yogurt has a great flavor just the right amount of bitter to sweet ratio it is a bit pricey but it taste good fir it price it is definitely better than gogurts I want to come on more flavors tho
kay s.
Whiting, IN
usually my fav yogurt to buy but i don’t like the whipped kind. i love strawberry and compared to others it has the best flavor but they have a million different flavors to choose from which is cool!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very flavorful product. We eat this quite often in our household. It is not too sweet and has the perfect amount of flavor in it. It’s also not too thick and our daughter loves it as well.
Amadalia M.
By far the best yogurt so many flavor and so many portion sizes. All the yogurts have little pieces of fruit in them witch switches it up and makes it enjoyable but they also have some with no pieces just yogurt. The original yogurt if great on its own or as a parfait. Don’t leave it sitting too long or it’ll have a clear liquid on top and it makes you loose your appetite all together
Sydney C.
Canton, IL
I’ve been trying to eat healthier lately and this has really helped me out! I got it for 66 cents a piece and it think it is very good for that price. I eat it about every day and will continue to!
Blanca A.
Selma
Yoplait bananan strawberry are my favorite! Super enexpensive! They are perfect for a quick snack. My husband and son love them as well! Definitely a loyal customer and would definitely recommend!
Kaylee C.
Pala, CA
I really like the Yoplait yogurt because it really tastes good and I love how like the peach one will actually give you a little chunks of peach like those are the type of yours I get and I love how they look and how different tastes they are and flavors so if you really like taking different things I would recommend that your plate just cuz you could taste different yogurts.
Hannah R.
Lumberton
This yogurt is super yummy! There’s a lot of different flavors to choose from like strawberry banana or blue berry or peach. It’s healthy for a snack and you can buy it at most local grocery stores. I would recommend to others!
Mackenzie K.
Clarksville , TN
This is my favorite yogurt. The flavor is just amazing. Strawberry and bananas is a good pair. I buy this about once a month. I like the price of it. All of the flavors are good though. You can’t go wrong with yoplait yogurt.
KiYA F.
Charlotte, NC
I have a Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt every morning. No matter how many times I eat it the taste will never change. It's very light on my stomach and taste wonderful. The packaging is also very convenient to carry on the go and creative. I won't touch another yogurt !
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart