BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
I usually go for the whipped version of this yogurt since I don’t like strawberries or other fruits in my yogurt. (It’s a weird texture to me, I don’t know.) But overall, it’s very tasty and a great post-class snack! Also beneficial for your health!
Brandie E.
yogurt isnt my favorite but I eat it because the doctor told me it was good for women with bad cramps and helps with the digestive system. My daughter also eats alot of it. I buy it from ALdi cause its alot cheaper but walmart has more of a variety
Trisha W.
Far Rockaway, NY
If you haven't tried This strawberry banana yogurt then you have missed a milestone in your childhood. This is the ONLY flavor I will eat. YoPlait recipe is so smooth and the bits of strawberries are never soggy even though it's sitting in liquid.
Latocha H.
Decatur
This product is very highly recommended by family members. It is affordable from Kroger retail stores. I love this product because of the price and the taste. I am a repeat consumer for this product. My family has been eating this item since 2004.
Heather V.
Kankakee
This is one of my favorite yogurt brands and a great flavor! I find this yogurt extremely good value. My family and I buy this product a lot and love it! I find the product very affordable actually. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Ashley P.
I like yoplait especially eating it as a go to snack. My favorite flavor is Boston cream pie and it's sooo good. I buy it at stop and shop and any other grocery store where they have it. It's different from other products because of the creaminess.
Katura W.
Love this yogurt  it's light creamy and I don't feel guilty after it. This yogurt has little chunks of fruits in it so you know it's naturally flavored  it's low fat and probably the best one on the market. It's a nice quick snack you can eat quickly
Jatera H.
Riverdale, Ga
This is so delicious. I️ can eat this for a snack or something for breakfast. It’s light yet fulfilling . It’s very affordable and worth it . The flavor is good strawberry and bananas how could you go wrong . Walmart has a great supply of it
Noelle💋 B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This yogurt is my absolute favorite. For someone who hates the taste of plain yogurt but still wants to be healthy, this is something that I highly recommend! Tastes great! Huge amount of flavor options, and it’s still the right amount of healthy!
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
My kids and I love yoplait yogurt. And strawberry banana is one of our favorites. It tastes amazing and actually have flavor. I would definitely recommend it to others. And I will definitely be buying it over and over. We go through it pretty quick.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart