BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stefanie B.
Hands down fav yogurt. The consistency is perfect, packed with flavor and I love the chunks of fruit. Price is totally affordable. I prefer to buy in the case as its cheaper. Usually I purchase this at Walmart once in awhile at WinCo.
Ashley H.
- Love This Yogurt, But My Favorite Flavor Is The Key Lime. It's Light, Has A Great Taste && Is Good For You. They Are Usually On Sale A Wal-Mart. So Many For This Particulate Price. Every Time I Go Shopping I'm Always Buying A Few Of Them.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt. It's affordable and tastes really good. Some yogurts are way over priced and this brand is always on sale at my store. I purchase it from my local grocery store and I even think it's cheaper from Walmart.
Jessica G.
San jose , CA
I think this is my number one go to yogurt. I definitely love this one. Great quality and taste overall. I do think it can sometimes be pricy, however it’s worth the money when I buy it at costco because it’s a package with a good quantity.
Amanda B.
It's so good, great way to treat yourself without feeling bad about it! It is very filling too. I got it at Wal-Mart and Hy-vee. I buy this a lot. I had a oral surgery a few months ago and this is what I ate during recovery. Tastes Amazing!
Olivia M.
Hamden , CT
I love this yogurt! It is just the right size for a perfect snack! I have been eating this stuff for years. I think it is a great value it is usually only 99cents. It is healthy and great with granola. I would buy again in a heartbeat! I would recommend this to a friend as well.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
I literally have this and chopped fresh strawberries for breakfast almost everyday. I don't know if it's just me but I don't crave greasy foods for breakfast so this is always my go to paired with some sort of fresh fruit. Love it!! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Hailey G.
kapolei
This for me tastes really good, and is healthy for me considering my doctor says to eat yogurt to help with my sinus problems. I bought this at my local Walmart, and I also like how they used real strawberries as one of the ingredients in this. I would definitely try this again!
Kayla R.
Wheelersburg , OH
I love the flavor and the consistency. Very responsible price. Very healthy for you. I love their variety of flavors. I would have to say I loved more of the whipped ones though. There very light and airy. There a great heather dessert.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is legit my favorite yogurt I love this flavor!!!! It’s very healthy and has the BEST flavor ever this is legit the only healthy thing I eat. Some yogurts have a thick consistency and this one isn’t . I advise everyone to get this .
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?