BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chyanne E.
Normally I dont like strawberries but I LOVE this yogurt! Sometimes I put it into my protein smoothies and its delicious! Im a college student so these are nice for my early morning classes. Ive tried chobani greek but the liquid freaks me out when you open it so Yoplait is the way to go for me! I cant get enough of it!
Piya T.
This is probably one of the best tasting yogurt on the market for a non-yogurt person like myself. I usually don’t select non-fat or low fat food because I think they have other undesirable ingredients in them. This yogurt tastes like you have banana & strawberries together. It’s sweetened enough to satisfy my cravings for sweets.
Brittany D.
Gainesville
Mmmmm goooood yogurt for not being pro biotic. I prefer probiotic yogurt but my fiance and daughter prefer this regular yogurt. Its affordable, there's a large variety of options and its good for you. Purchase these regularly for my loved ones.
Maria M.
I always have these in my fridge. Easy grab and go snack for the whole family, very delicious. Pancaking is easy to open. The banana strawberry taste just like banana and strawberry. Definitely something I need to buy again!!
Nicole C.
lacey
I'd like to start off by saying Im not a fan of yogurt .. must be a texture thing .. I've tried many flavors of this brand and the berry flavors are my favorite .. so sadly i have to say I do not like the strawberry banana flavor but i do (kinda) enjoy the berry flavors as long as it is mixed with cereal or granola
makayla C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Keepin it simple. The strawberry banana is already a classic combo, why not have it in yogurt form? I love Yoplait, they have so many different flavors to offer! I would definitely recommend this to others. This is a great way to start off healthy eating habits.
Kayla C.
Gainesville, FL
This yogurt is a classic that should never change. Always enjoyable, never disappointing. The flavors of strawberry and banana mix so well, and it's low fat too! You can't go wrong with that. I would 100% recommend this yogurt for those who aren't into the texture of greek yogurts as it is creamy and delicious!
Jenitssa M.
I love yoplait, there's just no doubt about that! All of the flavors are so tasty and i love how smooth the yogurt is. They have all types of crazy flavors to kill your cravings..especially if you're on a strict no sweets diet! This would be perfect for that.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I think this brand and the specific flavor has been around for a very long time I have specific memories of eating this yogurt during my childhood. The prices are always great and there's always coupons and sales going on so I try to stock up then. The taste is amazing it's super creamy and it has never failed me yet
Allen-Deana R.
Lancaster
This is my favorite yogurt it has a nice blend. Taste delicious. Smooth and creamy!  It’s a nice flavor and blend. Don’t like the taste of other yogurts they are either to thick or have big chunks. Like that it’s a healthy snack, would definitely buy again. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?