BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Olivia B.
Henagar , AL
Strawberry banana is the only flavor my husband eats. It is a great healthy snack and very filling. It is affordable although more than the generic it is worth the few extra cents. It tastes just like fresh fruit. I think it's perfect just the way it is.
Jordan W.
Flowery Br, GA
While yogurt isn’t my go-to, this strawberry-banana combination does switch things up for me while keeping me healthy. It’s smooth and creamy and worth the price you pay. Throw some granola on it and call it a day. Definitely worth buying again!Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Audrianna F.
Love this flavor!!! I love strawberry and banana anything really. I think it's the best yogurt brand out there. It's really cheap in most grocery stores. It tastes exactly like strawberry and bananas. I would definitely recommend this product to friends!
johari r.
Shreveport
Yoplait honestly has to be one of the best yogurt brands ever made in the US. It’s so rich and the flavor is just right. Not over powering but that’s fine. There are very tiny pieces of strawberries in it for authenticity, I believe. I would recommend.
Reanna G.
Knob noster, MO
I absolutely love Yoplait. I always have. My favorite is the strawberry banana, I like that their is little chunks of strawberry in it. It is very smooth and I like the texture. Their are some yogurts that just make me want to gag because of the texture.
Jessica L.
Very sweet in flavor, strong taste and has a nice smooth texture. To be healthy it has to much sugar, it is good value considering that its decent yogurt. Not expensive at all, just the right amount. I would purchase this yogurt again, it's not to bad.
Caitlin K.
Malad City
It's okay, nothing special... It's got a pretty uniform flavor and texture. The taste isn't that great in my opinion though. Pretty cheap though so it's a decent buy if you just want some yogurt. I'd buy it again, but just because it's the go to yogurt.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
My favorite yogurt. I eat this yogurt daily for breakfast. I buy this product weekly and will continue. The strawberry flavor is by far my favorite and it's very healthy for your digestive system. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.
Mary A.
Granbury, TX
This is the brand of yogurt we use at my job so I am very familiar with it. It is not my favorite but it also isn’t no my least favorite. It is affordable and my residents love it. I would reccomend this to anybody’s who’s likes yogurt. I love yogurt!!
Heidi N.
Gresham, OR
This is my hubby’s favorite yogurt. He eats fifteen, yes I said fifteen of them during the work week. Flair is consistent which I know he digs. Price varies in our neighborhood stores but no matter what we get this staple each week. #stockyourshelves
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart