BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I love yogurt and yoplait is one of the best. I used to buy store brand but they dont put the active cultures in their yogurt like Yoplait does and that is something my autistic son needs in his diet!
chantal c.
Charlotte, NC
I am very picky about textured foods and so I am not really a fan of creamy textured foods. I have tried Greek yogurt and was not really a fan of how thick it was and so someone recommend this yogurt to me and I have fell in love. On mornings when im running late out the house its one of the quickest and tastiest things to grab.
Angela A.
Sacramento
Love it! I always like scooping up the small strawberry pieces and they’re absolutely yummy! I always make sure that my parents buy it because it’s just so good! Amazing flavor, again, I love it so much! Yoplait has many more yogurts that I would honestly recommend so much!
Toni H.
Yoplait always satisfies.    I generally buy this product at Meijer whether it is on sale or not.    I especially like strawberry/banana,  blueberry and peach flavors.    Best yogurt there is!
Ashley B.
Muskegon
I'm not a big fan of this. I'm not a fan of banana flavoring. I love yogurt and its made well and doesn't cost much. I've bought before but wouldn't but this flavor again. I bought it from Wal-Mart it Meijer. I would recommend this to period who like strawberry banana flavor.
Demi P.
TX
This yoghurt is truly a work of blissful solitude when placed on your tongue. The thickness of the yoghurt is just right! The chunks of strawberry and banana are mixed evenly to create the perfect blend and color for total satisfaction. If you haven't tried this yet, please do!
Phamina M.
GAINESVILLE
This yogurt has been my favourite since I was a little girl. My dad also loves it. We usually stack them up and eat as dessert because it's so light and delicious. I think my favourite flavour is the peach one. Omg delicious. Just great. I'll delightfully keep buying it.
Jasmen🌙✨ B.
Knoxville
I like the texture of the yogurt and how well it keeps my body going. It helps my digestive system and it honestly makes my breakouts go away. I wish the banana flavor would not be so intense- might be because I don't like much combining foods, but I would totally recommend it!
Luz G.
Always a nice treat to have. Not to sweet but enough to satisfy your craving. I have bought these at Walmart as well as smiths. They’re affordable unlike other yogurts and come in packages and healthy. There’s many flavors. The combination of fruit pieces and yogurt is amazing!
Isabel B.
Homestead, FL
Growing up I remember my mom always picking this up and watching her eat it with her coffee and toast for breakfast. And now it's on my fav yogurts! Besides Go-Gurt of course! I typically buy it at Walmart for a decent price. I love the flavors and pieces of fruit inside!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart