BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Philena P.
this is such a wonderful product. The taste is amazing and it's extremely affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. I believe that the only downside to this product is the packaging, it's quite messy. But overall of this product is very great I enjoy consuming it.
Tara B.
Very good yogurt! I love how yoplait is still a budget friendly healthy option! The strawberry banana has got to be one of the best flavors of yogurt, and this is by far my favorite. My husband and I always fight over this flavor when it is the last one in the fridge!
Alicia P.
Love this yogurt and so does my child. No milky or sour taste. I would buy this again. The strawberry actually tastes like strawberry, and isn't overly liquid. Good flavors . I like the original . I would recommend . I buy strawberry also. French vanilla has 150!calories
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis
Honestly,  I have never been disappointed with Yoplait.  It is nice and smooth and I'm not a fan of the stir in the fruit yogurt.  This is a great grab and go healthy option.  We found ours at Kroger, usually stocked well.  We buy this regularily.
Aubrey T.
Fraser, MI
Seriously these are 100% always in my family refrigerator! We all love these yogurts. They're not clumpy or too think. The consistency of the yogurt is just right and the size and price are perfect. Absolutely recommend anyone to try this yogurt if you have not already.
Soph R.
Spring Arbor, MI
10/10 recommend. I love this type of yogurt. It is soothing to the throat. It's not too thick or too sweet. Its perfect for a little snack or packed lunches. I will continue to buy this product. I feel like it is calming to my stomach and is a healthy snack.
emma c.
This is such a good yogurt! I'll admit i'm not a fan of the strawberry chunks in it, but at least it tastes good! Comes with quite a bit of yogurt and is a great snack or breakfast if you're running late. I would buy if again for sure. I buy it frequently because it is one of my favorite yogurts.
Sarah D.
Gaffney , SC
Yummy yummy in my tummy. The only reason that this product did not get a 5 is because I wish I could eat more of it at once. Wowwwwww I love this stuff. I wish I could eat it every hour a day. It might be more expensive than other brands though, but i would suggest it.
Eileen I.
Rochester
I like this yogurt, it's usually the flavor I buy for myself. I like the consistency of Yoplait better than yogurt brands. I eat Yoplait yogurt at least a couple times a month and my daughter enjoys having one every morning. I will continue to buy this product.
Catherine G.
Orlando
Nice tast and fruity. Love to have it when need a snack. I usually have breakfeast and have a cup.  Jimmy Dean Biscuit Sandwiches Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 8 CT Great fast combinacion
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart