BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
It's light on my stomach, it has two of the fruits I like & it contains ingredients that my body needs. It's perfect for times when I wanna snack on something & I don't have to feel too guilty when indulging it. It taste really good when you slowly enjoy the flavor but when consuming past a certain amount it leaves a weird taste on my taste buds. Overall still good, so thumbs up from me 👍😊.
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Great tasting and very satisfying when you are craving something sweet. Strawberry banana is my favorite and it is a healthy alternative to sugary sweets. I usually buy some every trip to grocery shop.
Ashley B.
Yoplait is my go to brand for yogurt. It’s more affordable than other brands and tastes delicious. The flavor is good but not overpowering it’s just a hint of flavor, will forever repurchase this brand
Shania F.
Mandan
Love it. Perfect size. Doesn’t get gross and watery right away. Natural taste is amazing. Love how easy they are to pack or on the go. Not expensive either which i love. Never would eat another yogurt.
Valerie R.
Springfield
My favorite yogurt. Great for on the go. Repeat costumer/consumer. Will continue to purchase. Not sure about how healthy it is but for someone who doesn’t generally eat breakfast, this is great for me.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
My favorite brand of yogurt. This is one of my favorite flavors. This size is handy for lunchbox or quick snack/breakfast. I like to pair this with a sandwich for lunch or toast for a quick breakfast.
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
This product is great! I love the flavor of it and in my opinion is a healthy choice! I bought this form Albertsons and was very affordable. I don’t think it compares to anything else it is that good.
Rebecca W.
We love yoplait In my household. Great prices and yummy yogurt. Strawberry banana is our favorite as the taste is just amazing! I highly recommend this as an affordable yummy and healthy yogurt brand!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
The best yogurt especially for lunches because it fills you up and it’s nicely sized. I think it’s definitely worth the price! The flavour is awesome and the texture isn’t weird. Definitely recommend
kay s.
Whiting, IN
usually my fav yogurt to buy but i don’t like the whipped kind. i love strawberry and compared to others it has the best flavor but they have a million different flavors to choose from which is cool!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart