BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I am big fan of Yoplait yogurt. I love the whole entire line, from the original to the whips. This one right here, the strawberry banana, is by far my favorite flavor of any yogurt. Yoplait is a very good choice, it contains alot of nutrients and less fat. It's not expensive at all. I highly recommend it.
Afeisha D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I'm not a fan of yogurt but this is one of the better-tasting ones my children also love this 1I feel like its price to well it's not expensive at all you can get 2 for dollar I am a repeat customer I buy this often I would buy it again I will definitely buy it again and I do recommend this product
Sophia V.
Reedley, CA
Yoplait strawberry is the best yogurt in my opinion! I bought this yogurt at Walmart. I never really compared this brand to any other brands just because in not a huge yogurt fan. Also strawberry banana is a very good flavor they usually have little pieces of strawberry in it. Y'all should try it!
Heather S.
Berwyn
I love this yogurt from this brand! I am not a huge yougurt fan at all but the taste is amazing! I could literally eat this all day! I buy it at Tony's but I'm sure you could buy it anywhere. I've seen them at Walmart and target as well and they're normally always on sale which is even better!!!
Abbie M.
Bensalem
This is my go to when I buy yogurt. Strawberry banana is my absolute favorite flavor of theirs and honestly it's not even that bad for you. It's super affordable and it makes a great snack either in the morning or a pick me up in the afternoon. I would totally recommend as the flavor is so yummy.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
The OG of Yogurt is the Strawberry Banana Yogurt from Yoplait. I love eating this for breakfast or adding it to a protein smoothie. I usually purchase it from my local supermarket and I usually find sales to get it for cheaper. I love the taste of real bananas and strawberries it has. It's deli!
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I love Yoplait. It has a pleasant texture. The flavor is perfect. I have tried some yogurts that leave a funny chalk like taste in my mouth that I hate. I much prefer the smooth taste of Yoplait. I love that there is a variety of flavors. Strawberry banana is my favorite but my kids prefer blueberry and peach. Great product!
Claire O.
Northville, MI
This yogurt is light and smooth.  The flavor is strong and very good.  I like this product more than similar ones, the flavor is better to me.  I think this is a very good product.  I have tried multiple flavors of this yogurt.  Definitely would recommend to others.
Ashley C.
I love the taste and the texture of this product, leaves me satisfied. This yogurt is very affordable in every store. The flavor is delicious, and what makes it better is that it is healthy to eat as well. I will sometimes add a cereal on top or banana slices to make it more flavorful.
Stephanie A.
Has a creamy texture and amazing flavor. I'm always worried about banana flavor with strawberries, I don't only want to taste the banana. This yogurt has a well blend of both fruits. Neither is over powering.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart