BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jay W.
Homestead, FL
The only yogurt I can eat. I sit it in the freezer for little. : when o eat it its nice & cold which makes the taste even better. They have numerous of flavors but this is my favorite. I like the thickness & the chunks of fruit in the yogurt. This makes for a great snack.
Philena P.
this is such a wonderful product. The taste is amazing and it's extremely affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. I believe that the only downside to this product is the packaging, it's quite messy. But overall of this product is very great I enjoy consuming it.
Alicia P.
Love this yogurt and so does my child. No milky or sour taste. I would buy this again. The strawberry actually tastes like strawberry, and isn't overly liquid. Good flavors . I like the original . I would recommend . I buy strawberry also. French vanilla has 150!calories
Kimberly R.
Indianapolis
Honestly,  I have never been disappointed with Yoplait.  It is nice and smooth and I'm not a fan of the stir in the fruit yogurt.  This is a great grab and go healthy option.  We found ours at Kroger, usually stocked well.  We buy this regularily.
Aubrey T.
Fraser, MI
Seriously these are 100% always in my family refrigerator! We all love these yogurts. They're not clumpy or too think. The consistency of the yogurt is just right and the size and price are perfect. Absolutely recommend anyone to try this yogurt if you have not already.
Savanna A.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this yogurt.  If I could eat it all day I would.  I always get at Walmart or winco. Preferably winco bc it's cheaper. I love the texture and the sweetness its great filler when u have nothing to eat.  I would definitely recommend this to others
Tara B.
Very good yogurt! I love how yoplait is still a budget friendly healthy option! The strawberry banana has got to be one of the best flavors of yogurt, and this is by far my favorite. My husband and I always fight over this flavor when it is the last one in the fridge!
Jade M.
Bronx
Very creamy, sweet and satisfying. There's always a sale for them at my local supermarket so it's a affordable buy and it's good quality for such a inexpensive yogurt. I always like eating this as a snack and would recommend to anyone looking for a good yogurt or snack.
Nina W.
Herriman, UT
this yogurt brings back so many memories! yumminess in such a little cup! no other yogurt seriously compares to yoplait. it literally almost tastes exactly like what i would imagine heaven tastes like. would totally recommend to anyone looking for a sweet alternative.
Emily H.
Normal
Strawberry banana is a household staple in our home.  We've tried other brands that are similar and yoplait is up there in our favorites. It's a good protein source for picky toddlers and has delicious flavor that keeps me going to buy more.  Delicious
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart