BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Phamina M.
GAINESVILLE
This yogurt has been my favourite since I was a little girl. My dad also loves it. We usually stack them up and eat as dessert because it's so light and delicious. I think my favourite flavour is the peach one. Omg delicious. Just great. I'll delightfully keep buying it.
Luz G.
Always a nice treat to have. Not to sweet but enough to satisfy your craving. I have bought these at Walmart as well as smiths. They’re affordable unlike other yogurts and come in packages and healthy. There’s many flavors. The combination of fruit pieces and yogurt is amazing!
Huyen L.
Lincoln, NE
This yogurt is delicious. I've tried many yogurts in the past (even organic ones) and Yoplait is the only kind that wouldn't make my stomach gurgle and leaves me feeling healthy. It makes great for a snack or a morning addition. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jocelyn N.
I have always ate this brand of yogurt since I can remember and it has an amazing tast I personally like adding granola to it.... when ever I’m craving a snack and instead of grabbing a bag of chips I go for this in my opinion it’s healthy and It’s a plus on the great taste
Emily S.
This yogurt is as healthy as it is tasty. It's good for a quick breakfast in the morning when rushing, a simple snack to get you through the day and a nice dessert for the family. Its a good price for such amazing quality. I've bought yoplait many times and will continue to.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
This is a pretty good yogurt, its actually almost my favorite! Only downside is that it has the little strawberry chunks, bleh. If you dont like texture in your yogurt like me, dont choose this yogurt unless you have the time to strain it to get rid of the strawberry chunks.
Rosemary H.
Columbus
I really like the taste of this yogurt. Its also a really good size and its clever packing because it’s really hard to knock over. It makes a good on-the-go breakfast when I’m running late. Overaly i really like not only the taste of this yogurt as well as other flavors but its also handy.
Kaylie S.
I love Yoplait! It has a delicious flavor and no weird after taste like some of the yogurt brands that are out there. I believe the strawberry banana flavor is the best, it is mild, yet flavorful. I love catching them on sale at the store, it makes the product even better!!
Breauna C.
I have just began trying to eat better than I have int the past, so I tried yogurt. I will say Yoplait is my favorite out of all brands. It doesn't have a weird texture like other yogurts and if it came down to it Yoplait is my go to for yogurt. I would recomend to others.
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
My husband loves this yougert. Its so good. I love the vanilla yougert. We eat this at least once every one to two weeks. I think it's really healthy & lite on your stomach. I think it's better than other products out there. I am always buying it & I will continue to purchase this yougert.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart