BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite yogurt! Is creamy and doesn’t have a bitterness to it like some other brands. I stick up on these for after school snacks for my kids. They are pretty inexpensive and are usually on sale. I’ve been buying these for years and continue to buy them.
Chekesha G.
Southfield, MI
This is my favorite yogurt. IT taste so fresh and flavorful. I usually get the box of 24 yogurts from Sams club. Not too much to say but.... yummy! they area ADDICTIVE especially the blueberry and strawberry banana and peach flavors basically all the flavors.
Samantha P.
Van
Have you every wants to eat fresh strawberry on the beach? Eat Yoplait you get that feeling. Not only is it healthy but it's delicious. its so easy to get it. it's basically everywhere. Wal-Mart is my place to go when I but this amazing, fabulous, treat.
Laura D.
I bought this yoguart after being sick and I don’t usually eat yoguart but this was pretty good. It has a little tang to it but it’s not bad. The strawberries and banana help out with the taste. I’ve seen them in a lot of different stores. I would buy again.
Alexandria R.
I’ve been eating yoplait yogurt since I was a child. I will continue to purchase this brand over and over as an adult. The strawberry banana one is delicious and so are so many other flavors. I love how my grocery store usually have a ten for ten dollars deal!
Jessica T.
I have bought this flavor yogurt a lot. I love the creamy texture and the fantastic taste. the flavors are so good. it isn't expensive at all. it taste amazing. I am a repeat customers and even my children love to eat these yogurts. I will def buy these again
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
Can't go wrong with the original strawberry! This is my go-to snack when I'm rushing in the mornings on the way to work. It packs a nice sweetness that isn't overly rich. I usually stock up on these and add granola bites for an extra crunch and protein.
Elizabeth A.
Delicious yogurt! Helps satisfy cravings that come up in the middle of the day. The strawberry and banana is definitely my favorite flavor. I buy this yogurt on a monthly basis or sometimes more often. It is very affordable as well which makes it even better.
Jessica K.
This is my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt.   I don't like the thickness of greek yogurt or the thinness of whipped yogurt.  This has the perfect regular yogurt consistency.  It's wonderful with some granola in my opinion.  Give it a try, you won't be sorry!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I love yogurt and this is just the right amount of smoothness and strawberry flavor. I love yoplait and the yo crunch line. I cut up some bananas and add it in and boy it is just phenomenal to me lol. It’s a great healthy snack and I’ll comtine to buy this
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?