BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brianna J.
Canton, OH
Love the flavors. Think I’ve only come across 1-2 that I didn’t care for. Sometimes there’s some really fun ones. Usually end up finding a good deal at Walmart then stack them with a coupon if available. We buy all the time when they’re on sale. Helps us reach for something more healthy between meals other than chips or junk.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This company just makes great yogurt... no matter the flavor they just know the right consistency to make it lay right on the tongue! If you're a yogurt lover like I am then you know what I am talking about!!! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone starting to eat yogurts or you have enjoyed yogurts for years this is a yogurt that I haven't been able to find out of any other brand!!!
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
This is one of the originals from yoplait and I still to this day love it. This is so good and it isn't to bad for you either. I also like the container in which it comes it because it makes it easy to reach all the yogurts in the container and not all brands make it that easy. Overall it is really good and I highly suggest it.
Erin B.
Morganton, NC
Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt is our household favorite! It's smooth and creamy and bursts with flavor. The portion size is perfect for a both a filling breakfast, a lunch time pick-me-up, or even a midnight snack. The price can't be beat, either...especially since it always seems to be on sale! Love, love, love this yogurt!
Megan C.
I love how tangy the strawberry is and how sweet the banana compliments it. I buy this product at Walmart when I have a few extra bucks to spend, it's my second favorite flavor, besides vanilla. The french vanilla Yoplait brand tastes just like the Walmart low-fat great value brand in the 32oz. It's a very nice flavor
Melissa L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Strawberry Banana flavor is delicious, but the banana flavor has a more specific and stronger taste compared to the strawberry. The banana leaves a lingering scent on your tongue, but I would still purchase this kind of low fat yogurt. May be bought for a decent price in Ralphs, Walmart, etc. and sometimes 10/$10 in stores.
Chyanne E.
Normally I dont like strawberries but I LOVE this yogurt! Sometimes I put it into my protein smoothies and its delicious! Im a college student so these are nice for my early morning classes. Ive tried chobani greek but the liquid freaks me out when you open it so Yoplait is the way to go for me! I cant get enough of it!
Brittany D.
Gainesville
Mmmmm goooood yogurt for not being pro biotic. I prefer probiotic yogurt but my fiance and daughter prefer this regular yogurt. Its affordable, there's a large variety of options and its good for you. Purchase these regularly for my loved ones.
Maria M.
I always have these in my fridge. Easy grab and go snack for the whole family, very delicious. Pancaking is easy to open. The banana strawberry taste just like banana and strawberry. Definitely something I need to buy again!!
Rusty S.
Elwood
I like this flavor  very much one of my favorite it's not to pricey to get the kids really like this to I get them from a store called marsh I like this better then all other brands out there it flavor is just better then all the other u can taste real fruit with this brand that is what the other brands a really lacking
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart