BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Keliqua Q.
Dallas , TX
My number one favorite classic yogurt. It is good for you with the active cultures in it. Yes it is affordable I purchase every week. I actually never tried other brands because I am satisfied with this one.
Torri F.
Dysart
This is my go-to yogurt! It is so good and almost tastes like a desert even though it is great for my body. I love the fruit in the cups. I have never gotten a bad yogurt. I love the strawberry banana kind.
Mary N.
I love love love this yogurt!!! I love how it has the strawberry pieces in there♥️ I love how creamy this is !! My mom always buys this stuff . It’s also really affordable. I feel like the yogurt should have more strawberry pieces in there😂👀
Kelsey F.
Oswego, IL
This is a great straight forward yogurt! You have so many flavor choices at a great price! This is our typical first choice for yogurt and it tastes so good! Affordable and delicious make this a good pick!
Letty J.
Los Angeles
Very delicious, has the right amount of strawberry. The price is always right! It is easy to take with you anywhere. It is a great snack if your in a bind of time. Easy to eat in your car, bus or walking around the park. My children love eating Yoplait as well!
Taryn R.
Bowling Green, OH
I've never really been a yogurt girl up until recently when I had yoplait and it was great! It had a really smooth texture which is what often turned me off from other brands and the wasn't too strong or artificial it tasted pretty spot on to what the actual flavor was.
Christina R.
Houston
My kids love this stuff and well to be totally honest so do i we’ve been eating this yogurt for years and years if u haven’t already bought some and tasted it do so now it the best and has real fruit too
Madison L.
Kennesaw, GA
The yogurt is creamy and soft. It tastes so good and I love having it as my breakfast. Sometimes, i put pieces of strawberries in there and mix it up and it makes it taste so good!! They’re easy to carry around and they’re a great snack.
Alyssa M.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love yoplait yogurt. I’m not a huge yogurt fan but if I had to choose this would be my top pick. I would recommend this yogurt to all my family and friends. Love love love anything yoplait.
Hannah H.
Louisville, KY
I always buy this brand for my family and they love it! But I have a hard time finding the favors we like at the stores around us so sometimes we go without yogurt for a week or so because we don’t buy anything else
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?