BY YOPLAIT #6 in Yogurt

Crush Before Disposal.

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Mar J.
I like this Yoplait Original Strawberry Banana yogurt because it is less sweet than the plain strawberry. It has nice chunks of fruit in it. I buy it at the supermarket and a lot of hotels serve it as part of their breakfast- which is nice that you can get something familiar that you can rely on to be good. I like to add chopped nuts, flaked coconut, or wheat germ to it for something a bit more substantial.
Taylor S.
Yummy! This yogurt is so light, flavorful, and delicious! It definitely tastes like strawberries and bananas (which I love). This is the perfect size too. I like to have these for sides for lunch or as a quick breakfast. The price is pretty darn good too. I like that they have a ton of flavors as well.
Courtney T.
Grand Rapids
I feel like this yogurt is an awesome option. I use it as a snack before bed as a replacement for ice cream. It is filling and helps curve my unhealthy cravings. I can usually buy 10 for $5 which is awesome for my budget! I really like all the flavor options but strawberry banana is my favorite! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Tasha G.
Seattle
I love Yoplait yogurt, but ever since I was a kid I always found the fruit flavors somewhat annoying. My problem is the consistency of the fruit inside. It always tasted kind of soggy and I remember avoiding pieces of fruit with my spoon ever since the first one I had. Now that I'm older it doesn't bother me as much, but my son does the same thing!
Tracy c.
Forks, WA
I like this rich and creamy yogurt and so do my kids and grandkids.I buy this often at Costco, I would recommend. Its affordable and is a good value.I think its pretty healthy ,wish there was less sugar in it though.We like to add granola and put it in the blender with fruit and milk and ice to make smoothies, makes a filling and good breakfast.
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
This yogurt flavor takes me back to my childhood when I would sit patiently at my Grandma’s kitchen counter, awaiting the moment when she would bring some delicious food to me. Almost every time, she would scoop this decadent yogurt into a bowl and add strawberries and bananas on top! To this day, it is still one of my favorite breakfasts!
Amber D.
Kingsland
My kids and I love anything that has to do with banana and strawberry. This yogurt is a perfect blend of both. Neither fruit over powers the other so it is a perfect balance. My little ones can eat a few containers in one sitting they love it that much!  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Diana H.
McKinney
It tasted like a smoothie and was creamy and light. It was a nice snack and tasted good with different fruit mixed into it. This flavor has definitely got to be my favorite one so far. It shocked my taste buds from the second it touched my tongue and satisfied my appetite for something sweet and healthy.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
When I was able to eat yogurt this one and the peach was the only flavors that I would eat. My parents usually buy these to put in our lunches. They are an amazing snack. My parents usually bought them at Wal-Mart. Since I can't eat them now, I would buy them for my niece. I would recommend them!
Meagan M.
I usually buy the larger container of the Strawberry banana yogurt, not the individual size. We have picky eaters in the house who do not like pieces of fruit in their yogurt. The larger size has no pieces but I have found the individual ones do. Great flavor liked by everyone in our household.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?