BY YOPLAIT #8 in Yogurt

Crush Before Disposal.

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Melinda M.
I love yogurt and this one is by far my favorite! I feel like its easy to carry around, especially as a snack at school or before I hit the gym, and it tastes great too. It's the perfect portion for me and I feel satisfied after eating it. Unlike some other yogurts, I don't feel bloated after eating it and believe it or not, it satisfies my sweet tooth. It's not too pricey so I'm always going back every week to buy more! I usually get the ones with granola or I make my own granola and add to it:)
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Raquel T.
My favorite yogurt everywhere!! I love strawberry banana and this yogurt has fresh strawberries inside which makes it a great essential to morning breakfast or even for a snack! I have to buy multiples because this kind of yogurt never stays on the shelf. I am never disappointed.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Sierra M.
I have had all sorts of the Yoplait yogurt sit because they can be found pretty much everywhere and I love most of them but the chocolate whips yogurt [product:yoplait-whips!-chocolate-mousse-style-chocolate-lowfat-yogurt-mousse] is definitely not what I expected and it's probably one of the only Yoplait yogurts that I do not like
Diana H.
It tasted like a smoothie and was creamy and light. It was a nice snack and tasted good with different fruit mixed into it. This flavor has definitely got to be my favorite one so far. It shocked my taste buds from the second it touched my tongue and satisfied my appetite for something sweet and healthy.
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
When attempting to lose weight, I had trouble with dropping metabolism. My nutritionist advised me that my breakfast was not sufficient. She said it was important to eat some protein within a half hour of raising in the morning. She said that otherwise my metabolism would drop. I asked her to mention some easy protein breakfast snacks and she suggested yogurt. I decided to try Yoplait yogurt and am happy with my decision. A six ounce carton is perfect for that early snack. It is tasty and comes in a variety of flavors. It is relatively low in calories and has all the right ingredients. Yoplait six ounce yogurt has 6-7 grams of protein, and only 20 carbs. It contains calcium (20% RDA), plus Vitamins A and D.
Megan R.
Holden Beach
Loved this yogurt the first time i bought it  although it was a little tart in the beginning the taste kind of grows on you and you find yourself wanting more good if you want something not as sweet and  tasty yet satisfying and price is also very reasonable which is also a plus
Cheyanne V.
I've eaten this brand since I was a child and now my son eats it as well. I get the best bang for my back without it being off brand! I will forever be a repeat customer! I usually buy it at Walmart or Target depending on who has the best deal! I will buy this over and over forever!
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
What is there bad to say about this yogurt? It is the perfect sweetness with a light airy texture. I have loved this yogurt as a kid and still love it today. I definitely try to change it up and add my own at home granola into it now to make more of a meal out of it (which tastes great). Even when I don't have granola I add in some honey bunches of oats. I've thrown this yogurt into my smoothies in replacement for fruit or milk, or just to add it in. I am much into texture so I dont like fruit chunks in my yogurt, and thats why I really do like this specific brand.
emily k.
Sartell, MN
Yoplait is our absolute favorite yogurt brand. My kids request it every time we go to the grocery store. I have not bought a flavor that we did not enjoy - however I tend to stick to the “original flavors” (ie : blueberry, strawberry, peach, etc.) Overall I would highly recommend!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?