BY YOPLAIT #8 in Yogurt

Crush Before Disposal.

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Tori L.
hey i is your time for lunch today i was a way of getting something hot out to lunch today or lunch or something like maybe we can meet at the lunch time for lunch today i was a way of getting something hot out to lunch today or lunch or something like maybe we can get some food and then we go to eat some food or later on the lunch day and we go eat dinner or whatever we can get help with you and you guys can go get some medicine for me and you get a chance and get a couple of hours to go to get some medicine for me
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
This is my yogurt! I never buy them in the singles. I always find them when there on sale and buy the box of them! Strawberry Banana is my favorite flavor! I enjoy using these for snacks and my children pack them to school for there lunch! The price on them is very cheap when i use my coupons so i usually don't have to pay the whole price!!
Raquel T.
Statesboro
My favorite yogurt everywhere!! I love strawberry banana and this yogurt has fresh strawberries inside which makes it a great essential to morning breakfast or even for a snack! I have to buy multiples because this kind of yogurt never stays on the shelf. I am never disappointed.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
This yogurt tastes pretty good. It does taste like strawberry banana in my opinion but the flavor of the banana is very artificial. They strawberry flavor however, isn’t because there’s strawberry chunks in it. I would recommend this yogurt to anyone. I would recommend the vanilla yogurt or because it tastes way more natural.
Piya T.
This is probably one of the best tasting yogurt on the market for a non-yogurt person like myself. I usually don’t select non-fat or low fat food because I think they have other undesirable ingredients in them. This yogurt tastes like you have banana & strawberries together. It’s sweetened enough to satisfy my cravings for sweets.
Sierra M.
Vale
I have had all sorts of the Yoplait yogurt sit because they can be found pretty much everywhere and I love most of them but the chocolate whips yogurt [product:yoplait-whips!-chocolate-mousse-style-chocolate-lowfat-yogurt-mousse] is definitely not what I expected and it's probably one of the only Yoplait yogurts that I do not like
Victoria V.
Wow, I usualy only get yogurt because its a good snack with high protein, picked up one of these to try looked good, and the glass jars are a nice addition. Well first it's the best yogurt I've ever had, It is completely different, high quality and It has a enjoyable velvety texture, with a flavor more like a very light cream cheese and just a dash of that yogurt tart, mine had blueberry. Unlike most other yogurts which have tart that's too strong and makes it more of a chore, as well as a more watery texture. Never something I could imagine getting a craving for, nor anything to right back home to mom about, but this I could see it though, it really is that good, wasn't expecting it.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
It's a delicious yogurt and a very good brand they always have good prices and many flavors never fails me especially there is always something like a new flavor to try it has pieces of real strawberrys and bananas in in it smooth and doesn't taste nasty like most low fat yogurts do definitely recommend
Kimberly L.
Danville
This yogurt is a favorite of my 10 year old. This yogurt has a good amount of protein and it gives sustainable energy without sugar and empty calories that candy and chips would give. This is a healthy and delicious snack food or a quick breakfast on days we're running a bit late. This is also a nutritou
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?