BY YOPLAIT #24 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt.
Live & active cultures.
Vitamins A & D.
99% fat free.
Grade A.
170 calories per serving.

Buy on Jet.com
Savanna L.
Montrose, MN
I grew up on this yogurt so I suppose I compare the flavors of other yogurts to Yoplait. And honestly I prefer their flavors. I am aware there are yogurts that have more nutritional value or less sugar but I will still be buying Yoplait. I like adding more fruit to it because the pieces in there are not very big. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Sherri p.
Las vegas, NV
this is my go to yogurt for less than a dollar for a cup its a great snack.  it taste just like other brands but I still stick to this one, its never a surprise with what your getting. I always make sure to pick one up every time I go to the grocery store
Naomi E.
North Providence
Taste delicious while being nutritious in every category! Highly recommend to anybody trying to eat healthier Andy if feeling like your about to pass out this really fills you up I suggest to anyone who loves strawberries or bananas to try this flavor because it rocks!
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
This is a cheap healthy snack! Like$ .64 cheap at mijer! I usually have one for breakfast and then for a snack throughout the day! I hate the whips kind of these do not try those. But the original vanilla or strawberry banana are the best flavors in my opinion.
Gianna F.
THIS IS SOME AWESOME YOGURT RIGHT HERE!! I love this flavor of yogurt and it’s my top favorite! Whenever my parents go to the store this is the only flavor I get. It tastes like strawberry’s and bananas. I would buy it again and again!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
KiYA F.
Charlotte, NC
I have a Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt every morning. No matter how many times I eat it the taste will never change. It's very light on my stomach and taste wonderful. The packaging is also very convenient to carry on the go and creative. I won't touch another yogurt !
Heather B.
Great product, love strawberry flavoured things. I have bought this brand on many occasions and my family and i love it. They have great flavor, a large variety and a healthy alternative to other snacks. Would highly recommend this to others.
Dani C.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good go to. Kinda sugary, but it's what I grew up with so it's a staple. Very affordable usually what I grab when I'm at the store. Spot on with the flavor I recommend this to others who want a not to crazy yogurt.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt You can never go wrong with an original. I've ate this brand my entire life, mixing in some of the other original flavors here and there but you are guaranteed to always find Strawberry Banana in my fridge.
Taylor B.
Louisville
I am not a huge yogurt fan, but this flavor with the chunks of fruit in it is amazing! I love having this in my lunches at work and a lot of times will eat it for breakfast. We buy the big boxes, because we run out of them so quickly! Can’t keep them in the house!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?
angela s.
Is this good to eat if I'm trying to diet if so how much can I eat
angela s.
Is this good to eat if you are trying to diet if so how much can I eat of it