BY YOPLAIT #4 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt.
Live & active cultures.
Vitamins A & D.
99% fat free.
Grade A.
170 calories per serving.

Buy on Jet.com
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite yogurt of all time. I usually eat this daily and sometimes more than once a day. I buy the bigger containers and the smaller travel size. The flavor is so spot on. It has small pieces of banana and strawberry without being to chunky and it is creamy and tangy without being to overly sweet or tart. Its just perfect. I will always repurchase and I highly recommend it to anyone that loves the flavor strawberry banana. I honestly can't live without it.
ana s.
ana s.
I just *love* this yogurt in pretty much all the flavors. i love the creamy coolness as it goes down. the flavors taste amazing and even though it's a small container it satisfies your hunger.

*amo* este yogurt en casi todos los sabores. amo que es fresco y cremosito cuando te lo vas comiendo. los sabores son riquisimos y aunque el botesito esta chico satisface tu hambre.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Manhattan
I'm a bit of a plain, predictable person when it comes to food choices. I've ate this since I was younger and it still remains my favorite brand and flavor of yogurt. The consistency isn't too thick or thin, and a decent amount comes in the packaging. I can't use a huge spoon with the packaging though as it gets smaller at the top of the container.
gen c.
gen c.
Azusa, CA
This is the classic yogurt affordable and tastes great and theirs always sales going on with them I usually buy basic flavors like strawberry strawberry banana Berrys etc. Not really into all those funky flavors how ever I do love the key lime pie one delicious its a must try if you never tried before the whipped one but regular everything else
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This yogurt is classic for a reason. The taste is amazing, the price is great. I'm a big texture person and this yogurt isn't super thick like other ones. I love it and it's the perfect snack or breakfast when you're trying to avoid the super unhealthy and greasy things. I'd definitely repurchase and I recommend!
Shane M.
Shane M.
Foodie Expert
There's a special place in my heart for yoplait originals, but I love this flavor the most. Strawberries and bananas are my favorite fruits to mix, so it's great that yoplait came out with this one. I also like that there are so many other flavors to try and how the company releases limited ones every so often.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY
Foodie Expert
Strawberry banana yogurt is one of my go-to snacks. If I need a quick snack before work or to hold me over till dinner, this is what I go for. Its affordable and delicious! Two things that don't usually go hand-in-hand. I don't buy it often, but when I do, I stock up at either my local walmart or price chopper.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Foodie Expert
I really do like Yoplait but nothing can beat the vanilla Dannon original yogurt. These containers are great for when I pack lunches. They are easy to transport around and easy to store in the fridge. This particular flavor is my favorite! They are worth the money when I buy them in a package at SAMs club.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Inglewood, CA
This has been one of my favorite yogurts since I was a kid. There's a decent amount of seeds and clumps of strawberry in, which makes for a weird texture for younger kids. It's got a delicious taste on its own, but I like to add Cheerios to it every once in a while to add a little bit of a crunch.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Marlton, NJ
I don't really eat yogurt but this kind I do. I love it so much, I literally think I'm obsessed with the strawberry banana. It's very good for you...Since it's bananas and strawberries. I showed my friend the yogurt when she came over one time and now every time she comes over we have yogurt
Christina H.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Foodie Expert
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?
angela s.
angela s.
Is this good to eat if I'm trying to diet if so how much can I eat
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lactose intolerant and it is getting worse so I'm going to hav to cut down meaning my favorite yogurt brand will no longer b in my fridge soon :( and that makes me sad so can you please please please make lactose free yogurts please???