BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original Low Fat Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bars.
New.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors.
10 bars.
10 - 1.75 fl oz (51.7 ml) each - 17.5 fl oz (517 ml).

Aidan B.
This is an amazing ice cream bar that is so amazing I bought 3 boxes I bought it at Publix target and Wal-Mart it is very healthy very low calorie rating and it has amazing value I think it’s amazing and I would buy it again 1000 times more and it has low calories to I would definetly reccomend it
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
I absolutley loveee these frozen yogurt bars! They are so good and refreshing to eat! I have bought these multiple times and its great! It taste exactly like strawberry and banana! I would for sure buy these again at any time.
Azul_BZ✨ V.
Baldwin park
PEOPLE GO AND GET YOUR YOGURT!!!! This is personally my all time favorite yogurt it's healthy and has a really good and sweet fruity taste that makes you enjoy every bit of it I really recommend others to try it
Christina H.
Acworth
My kids LOVE these and think they are eating icecream! I call this a parenting win! *I may or may not steal these after the kids go to bed, as well, rhey are so delicious!*
Yojana H.
These are so amazing because I love yogurt and popsicles so much! It's just like Yoplaits regular strawberry yogurt and it's very healthy! I love this so much! It tastes like a dream! i'd definitely buy this again!
g R.
These taste amazing and healthy. They are also very appealing to the eye and do very well presentation wise. They're good if you want a dessert that isn't unhealthy.
Tiffany D.
Troy, MO
Always have a big pack of these in my fridge! They are my goto when I am in a hurry and need to get out the door. Plus they're so yummy with so many fun flavors.
Emily W.
I like the strawberry banana yogurt pops because they are my favorite flavor for one. They are very healthy and refreshing. They are a good price for how good they are. I would recommend these to anyone.
Nallely M.
Cypress, TX
Super great for when I'm craving a sweet treat! Also great for a hot day, which is basically everyday in Texas. Very great product for the price, always on my grocery list. My husband knows not to eat them cause they are mine!
Ashton N.
I like yogurt but sometimes the texture bothers me. I saw these once and tried them and they were actually really good and alternative for me because they had similar taste but didn't have the exact thick yogurty texture.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Are these good as a desert?