BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original Low Fat Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bars.
New.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors.
10 bars.
10 - 1.75 fl oz (51.7 ml) each - 17.5 fl oz (517 ml).

Dana C.
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
When i say this is one of my favorite yoplait yogurt man i mean it. i think its healthy its the way you eat it and how much you eat it in order to be healthy. very good value all the time and its affordable. i would definitely recommend to others only because it has different flavors in case no one likes the strawberry banana flavor.
Christi W.
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
Forget ice cream move on to a better bar its packed with sweetness that is sure to satisfy the sweet tooth it taste good and its better for you than the average ice cream bar or Popsicle you will definitely switch if you try these
keegan c.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
I absolutley loveee these frozen yogurt bars! They are so good and refreshing to eat! I have bought these multiple times and its great! It taste exactly like strawberry and banana! I would for sure buy these again at any time.
Nallely M.
Nallely M.
Cypress, TX
Super great for when I'm craving a sweet treat! Also great for a hot day, which is basically everyday in Texas. Very great product for the price, always on my grocery list. My husband knows not to eat them cause they are mine!
Ashton N.
Ashton N.
Foodie Expert
I like yogurt but sometimes the texture bothers me. I saw these once and tried them and they were actually really good and alternative for me because they had similar taste but didn't have the exact thick yogurty texture.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pomona, CA
I usally buy these for my partner and the y son. They live it and it is very healthy and for a very popular brand they are prices at a good price very affordable.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
Foodie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite flavors and i love anything that will come in that flavor. I've always ate yoplait and has never failed me
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt. Flavors they come in are great! I love eating this either for breakfast or dinner when I need a snack. Taste awesome!
Christy B.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
This is an awesome treat. The flavors and it being in a popsicle makes it even better. You can't go wrong with Yoplait
Lola R.
Lola R.
New Smyrna Beach
This is my favorite brand of yogurt. They have a variety a flavors for everyone to choose from and taste amazing
Mariel P.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Are these good as a desert?