BY YOPLAIT #12 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
New Frozen Yogurt.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
With other natural flavors.
One pint.

Diana T.
westminster
I love it. It tastes so so so so good. I love the flavor. Eating it gives me a cooling sensation. its nice and creamy just the way I like it. it is a affordable so u don't have to worry. It is really similar to Danion in my opinion. And i would recommend this to any yogurt lovers out there.
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
My kids really love Yoplait yogurt, and I like that they are getting a good amount of calcium in their little bodies when they eat it, but I don't love how much sugar is in it! I know there are light options, but I think they could get away with not using sweeteners and using things like fruit juice instead! Might be worth a shoT!
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
I LOVE YOPLAIT BUT I'M GOING TO BE HONEST I BUY IT BUT THE ONE THAT ALWAYS EAT IT ALL IS MY HUSBAND SPECIALLY THE STRAWBERRY BANANA EVERYTHING I BUY THIS YOGURT DOESN'T LAST IN MY FRIDGE BECAUSE MY CHILDREN'S LOVE THEM TOO :-)
Yasmin V.
LOVE it has always been my favorite brand for yogurt. I usually buy it at Walmart. Yes it's a great price for a tasty snack. There are a variety of flavors, I enjoy most of them. I would repurchase for sure!
Taylor G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this as a late night snack that I don't have to feel guilty about that is also absolutely delicious great value I always have it in my house and it doesn't bother my stomach or feel heavy!
Dana G.
Boise, ID
I love this yogurt. It has the lowest sugar content of the yogurt cups that my supermarket offers. I wish it had even less sugar. I love the flavors that yoplait offers. I would recommend it to others.
lenissa C.
I LOVE the Yoplait yogurts it can be the Greek or the regular yogurts they all taste delicious and makes me so happy i can enjoy that healthy yogurt with no guilt, in quality i consider they are one of the best brands in the market, they not only taste delicious and creamy but the price is fair i love Yoplait.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Yoplait is so yummy! I usually stayed away from this brand because I knew how unhealthy it actually was.. but I guess the "low fat" label kind of gives me some reassurance LOLOL. I love eating these on the go and I most likely will buy this again.
Lauren A.
This yogurt is actually really good. The brand has many different flavors. I have never tried this particular flavor before simply because I don't like bananas. But the other flavors are really yummy.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
Yoplait yogurt is one of my favorites my son eats it I eat it my mom eats it. Usually whenever I go to the grocery store I buy many Yoplait yogurt's and different varieties and flavors and trust me they all get eaten