Yoplait® Original Strawberry and Harvest Peach Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Ysaura B.

BY YOPLAIT

Contains 4 Strawberry and 4 Harvest Peach.

Massi S.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
My favorite yogurt! I try to purchase it when it's on sale though, and when that happens I stock up. The taste is great and the pieces inside taste really good too. I'm not too much of a fan when it comes to texture in the yogurt, but this has the right amount of texture. The taste is also really great and it's a healthy option!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Hillsboro, MO
I started buying these recently from Wal-Mart the price was reasonable and they are delicious for a mid day snack for me and the kids we all tend to favor the strawberry with the big pieces in it so those are always gone first. I would dev recommend this product if yourwaiting just a small healthier snack for your family.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Orange, CA
Very delicious! Available at most grocery stores. I buy these all the time. Easy to pack for a snack or four lunch on the go. I say it's a pretty healthy option. Great variety of flavors available. I would definitely repurchase, there are usually coupons or special available for these.
Monica L.
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Foodie Expert
I always have this product stocked in my fridge to add to our work and school lunches. They are just great tasting and super affordable. It is also great for a snack or breakfast with some fruit. I definitely recommend this to others especially those who have kids.
Jacqulyn n.
Jacqulyn n.
This is the best yogurt we have ever tried! it has a great smooth taste and very affordable also. i love the fact that it has pcs of fruit in it. its very healthy and tastes amazing! i must say this is my number 1 favorite i buy it every week for lunches etc
shanay z.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
Foodie Expert
I love Yoplait yogurt!! when I started to diet this was my go to for breakfast with a banana or some other type of fruit. they have some outstanding flavors, I have a lot of favorites!! and they are super low in calories which is a plus!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Santa Clara, CA
Favorite yogurts, great for snacks and lunches. Perfect portions and reasonably healthy for a flavored yogurt. I picking up at Safeway, they usually are on sale too, so great value for the price. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Huntsville, AL
I eat these on a regular basis. They are so delicious and creamy. I enjoy the flavoring and that they have chucks of real fruit in them. I enjoy them as a stack or light breakfast option.
Esther S.
Esther S.
In my home, everyone loves these flavors . I always keep it in the house. It's cheaper to buy the variety pack then buying singles. We get ours at walmart. It's definitely a good buy.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
I buy a ton of these for cheap at Safeway. Great snack. Great if you just wanna having something to settle you over till your next meal or don't wanna ruin your appetite
leah K.
leah K.
What is your favorite flavor?