BY YOPLAIT

You cant beat an original, especially when its as smooth, creamy and delicious as Yoplait Yoplait Original Limited Edition Rainbow Sherbert Flavored Low Fat Yogurt, 6 oz

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored with Beet Juice Concentrate and Paprika Extract, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Murphy D.
This yogurt is sooo good! It tastes just like rainbow sherbert, but without all the added sugar and calories! Yoplait is the best yogurt and this flavor did not disappoint. I highly recommend this! Five stars all around!
Beckah C.
I love youplait and their amazing selection of yogurts! They have amazing flavors that make you think you are eating something you really shouldn't be having but is healthy for you. I always pack them in my fiancés lunch.
Oriana P.
Lilly, PA
Summer is here, and school is out. It seems like my kids eat me out of house and home every few days during the summer. I like to keep healthy snacks on hand for them, and Yoplait really fills the bill. My daughter loves most all of the flavors, but the limited edition Rainbow Sherbet Low Fat Yogurt is her new favorite. She says it tastes just like the real thing! I recommend this healthy snack to anyone and everyone!!
Jennifer K.
Laurel, DE
I love sherbet. So when I got this I was a bit skeptical. How it would taste and the texture since it is yogurt. I was pleasantly surprised. It isn't sherbet but the taste is close as you can get. I usually buy it at wal mart.
Chelsea P.
Purchased this yogurt at my local Kroger, My daughter loves this flavor! I snuck a couple bites to try it out myself and it actually tastes like sherbert! Same price as all the other flavors we would highly recommendYoplait® Original Rainbow Sherbert Flavored Low Fat Yogurt
Kaitlyn S.
Sylacauga, AL
This yogurt is so good! It tastes so yummy! I only hate that it's a limited edition! It's so good it tastes like it should be bad for you! Great value! Definitely affordable for any budget! Very low cost! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves yummy food!
Lauren T.
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurts. They have amazing tasting flavors and are often found on sale in my local grocery stores. I especially love their low fat/calorie line! Great flavors and convenient meal option
Krista D.
This is delicious!! I don't  know if prices vary but for me it was 10 for $6 which is a steal for such a great product. All the flavors I have tried thus far are amazing and this one is no exception. If you have a sweet tooth this will suffice. I'll definitely be buying this more often
Barbara M.
Joplin, MO
Loved this yogurt. The sherbet flavored yogurt was smooth and tasted like summertime. The overall flavor is of raspberry but I could also detect some orange. I wish it wasn't a limited edition flavor because I would eat it all the time.
Rose A.
De Kalb, TX
I love this yogurt!! I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised! I'm always a big fan of Yoplait for a healthy snack or quick breakfast! Super affordable and I always try to stock up on them! I would definitely recommend to others!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How much protein is in this?