Yoplait® Original Pineapple Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Pineapple, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor , Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under

Keep Refrigerated
Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

Taylor G.
Obsessed with this! Yoplait's Low Fat Yougurts are always delicious - but the pineapple is so summery and refreshing that it takes the cake. I've also added this yogurt to smoothies in place of juice or vanilla yogurt. Will definitely buy again.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Love these! When on a diet and craving something west I always turn to yogurt such a wide variety of flavors and great taste while healthy. We keep a wide variety in the fridge for everyone in the family. Will definitely buy again.
Ben H.
Newport News, VA
Yoplait's yogurt is a healthy alternative as a side to a lunch.  I bought this as a healthy alternative to chips for lunch.  I would recommend to anyone trying to be healthier. It tastes just like pineapple and is a good value.  It is also very filling, especially for the price and the size.
Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
Yoplait is a staple in our household. Both my girls love having parfaits for breakfast! Mom-tip, when they are feeding themselves, but the yogurt makes a mess, add rice crispies instead of granola. It will give them the crunch and make the yogurt thick enough for them to spoon feed on their own!
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
I'm not really a yogurt person but this is the best yogurt I've tasted. I only like the strawberry though. But I don't like the whole pieces of strawberry in it.
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
I LOVE yogurt. This brand is amazing. The taste is wonderful, there's not that funky yogurt aftertaste and it's completely affordable! I get it at Kroger and there's usually always a sale and there's so many flavors! Defiantly my snack go too
Madison S.
It was so good and refreshing I had it almost every morning. I got it from my local sunnyway. It reminded me of the Juicy of pineapples. It was a little pricey but worth it . I would definitely buy it again
Cynthia R.
Loved to eat these as a kid, and I continue to love them as an adult. I am dedicated to the pineapple flavor but will sometimes try some of the various flavors they have.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
My favorite flavor of yogurt is strawberry and banana. This yogurt gives me a great amount of protein and tastes great. I like to put granola or a handful of mixed dried fruits in the yogurt for extra protein. Very affordable and is great. Has a lot of flavors for everyone to enjoy.
Monique B.
My local grocery store doesn't carry this brand at all so I'm forced to drive about 30 minutes away from my home to purchase this particular flavor. I've been eating this flavor for about 18 years (I'm 29) I like Cherry orchid and Pomegranate but Pineapple is my favorite.
corde  D.
New Roads, LA
I have been wondering witch yougurt is healthy yoplait or great value vinilla bean?