BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good!

Laney Y.
I love Yoplait yogurt, but this was absolutely disgusting. I like their prices and packaging, but it tasted strongly of a tea packet and left an after taste of peach. I wouldn't not buy again and wouldn't not recommend unless you're like a peach tea enthusiast haha
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
High five to whoever thought of this flavor!! :) I'm a longtime yogurt lover and this definitely made me happy, I love the fact that yoplait always manages to release the tastiest flavors that make it very hard to resist
Maci L.
Lodi
I love these yogurts! They're the perfect size for a quick meal or snack. They're super inexpensive too. I prefer it over any other brands. I've bought this kind of yogurt for years now! I would 10/10 recommend.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
Yummy. Yummy. Enjoy yoplait. Grocery store provides coupons regularly. so you get a super deal. My girls love yoplait. But this each time I shop. Sweet and yummy flavors. Try it you'll
Love it.
Victoria R.
Not a fan of the flavor but it tastes exactly like what it is supposed to so if you enjoy that flavor then you will like I'm just not a fan of the flavor still a great brand and I love their other flavors
Amber R.
When I first saw this product I thought peach sweet tea yogurt would be gross, but it is really amazing I never expected it to be so good! I definitely recommend for everyone who has not tried this to go out and buy some.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
Um, this isn't the best out there. I saw it in the store and thought "hmmm, why not?" So I picked it up without the highest expectations. And I'm glad I didn't set the bar extremely high. This yogurt tasted nasty! It didn't taste like peach tea at all. More like artificial peaches and chemicals. Yes, this sounds bad. but it was!
Brittany C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Yoplait is always in our house. We use reusable squeeze pouches. I was getting a little tired of our regulars and decided to try these. Now I'm from the South so I think Sweet Tea could be considered a specialty of mine. There is no way that this and yogurt is an okay combination. My kids didn't like it Husband didn't like it. Not a fan at our house but yoplait is a staple of ours!
Cassie A.
Lindon , UT
I can say I love to eat yogurt but this is the best yogurt I've ever tasted. It always keeps me coming back again for more. It tastes like a party in your mouth. I bought it at my neighborhood walmart. Of course I would recommend it to others and they would love it too.
Mattie K.
Yoplait yogurts are an all time favorite. Depending o the yogurt real fruit is included inside. Sweet but not overly and the range of flavors are great. Taste really good without a nasty after taste.