Yoplait® Original Orange Crème Yogurt uploaded by Nikki w.Yoplait® Original Orange Crème Yogurt uploaded by Madison S.Yoplait® Original Orange Crème Yogurt uploaded by Michelle D.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Orange Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Crush Before Disposal.

Buy on Walmart
Colleen L.
Cochranville, PA
I regularly purchase Yoplait yogurt, as it is a convenient sized yogurt at a really terrific price point. Do I love the number of flavors...yes.  Do I love the different varieties...double yes. Do I love that they are easy to grab for on the go...still yes. And do O love that my hubby loves them too....YES!  Tasty...a good value...just a no brainer for me!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
This yogurt is the absolute best! This flavor tastes just like the popsicle too. My son is even a big fan! I buy this brand and flavor every grocery week. It’s extremely affordable and you can get so many because of that! I highly recommend this flavor for all.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this yogurt so much and I love the price also. My favorite flavor is the orange one because I personally don't like the ones with the fruit chunks in it, and I love orange crème anything anyways. Its very good I would recommend.
Dakota S.
Easley
This is probably my favorite yogurt. It’s perfect for a small, healthy snack. I love the flavor and it’s easy to find in my local grocery stores. This taste just like an orange cream dessert without all the calories!
Madison S.
I love this yogurt it is creamy and this one is my favorite flavors because i don’t like the chunky ones. It is very affordable and I always buy it a Target. It almost taste just like the ice cream on the front.
Lysette G.
Probably one of my favorite yogurts, it’s great when I want something sweet but can’t break my diet. The flavor is so good and you can buy these pretty much anywhere. I always find myself buying these.
Makenzie R.
Herriman
Best tasting yogurt ever! I don’t usually like yogurt but I actually like this. It’s very affordable. It’s a great snack and it taste just like an orange dream ice cream. We buy this all the time.
Jada M.
Love the flavor of this! The flavor is very reminiscent of that childhood favorite, when you would chase after the ice cream truck to get your orange creamsicle! Always will be a fave of mine and I recommend it 5/5!
Molly M.
Rexburg
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. It’s flavorrful and creamy, with a smooth texture.  I love the fact that it is lacking the bitter taste that yogurt often has.
Kaitlyn Y.
When I was younger, my brother and I always loved those orange creme ice creams. So when I found out that Yoplait makes orange creme yogurt, I was really happy. It does actually taste like orange creme and is really affordable. It is about only 25 cents each which is nice because you can get 4 for just $1
Nikki w.
Favorite brand of yogurt ?