BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Orange Juice Concentrate, Lime Juice Concentrate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3

carli h.
Youngstown
I lovs this flavor. I get it all the time. I have always been getting this flavor and brand of yogurt. I like it better than other flavors and brands of yogurt. It is a awsome flavor, and tastes like heaven. I would definitely buy this yogurt again.
Amanda N.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
I'm more of a fruit just regular fruit flavored yogurt eater like peach strawberry mango BlackBerry pomegranate ect but my kids really like this kind and we only eat yoplait
Elizabeth P.
My favorite brand of yogurt. I have loved this kind since I was a kid. Still love it. Easy to stock up on in my colleg dorm fridge. Affordable and great availability. Only kind of orange flavor yogurt I like (so it must be the best). Highly recommend.
Sammie N.
This is my absolute yogurt flavor! It's a nice switch up from the typical berry flavors! The yogurt itself is very light but yet fulfilling making it the perfect easy snack to grab morning, noon, or night!
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
the taste of this yogurt is so satisfying. i can eat only this yogurt for the rest of my life and be content. such good value and i love yoplait for this flavor of yogurt!
spooky M.
Wausau
So good! It tastes just like an orange dream bars I used to eat as a kid. All of the Yoplait products are super creamy and high quality food. They're also affordable and good/easy snack!
Ronicka B.
This is a go to in my home. My children love yogurt and this favor especially. This one tastes like the actual creamsicle ice cream i used to eat when I was younger.I love to catch them on a good sale at Kroger 10/10 usually because i'll usually load up on them.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love this yogurt!I really feel like it is more of a dessert than a breakfast food! So I eat it for both :)Actually I eat it for lunch sometimes so I guess it's good for anytime of day!!The taste is so good and fresh tasting. I'm a big fan of most of Yoplait's flavors, but this is definitely in the top 3!
Sara M.
knoxville
This stuff is delicious. I am vegetarian so finding non-meat protein sources is always a challenge but these are perfect and they are so yummy you feel like you are eating dessert but they aren't high in sugar. these are the perfect healthy snack for anyone trying to stay fit but doesn't want to just eat kale all the time.
Rebecca C.
ALLIANCE, OH
This yogurt tastes like an orange dreamsicle and it's delicious! The yogurt gives you the feeling that you're indulging in a special treat. It's creamy, delicious, and tastes better slightly frozen. The orange cuts through the dairy a bit. Would totally recommend to others!