Yoplait® Original Mountain Blueberry Yogurt uploaded by rori w.Yoplait® Original Mountain Blueberry Yogurt uploaded by Miryam H.Yoplait® Original Mountain Blueberry Yogurt uploaded by Miryam H.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Blueberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Sheira H.
Orlando, Florida
I love fruits so much and this is such an easy way to kick off your sandals and snack on some cold fruit yogurt. The fact it comes in so many different varieties of flavors  means you never have to worry about eating the same thing. The yogurt is so light and smooth.
Abigail M.
My kiddos favorite one by far. But she would eat blueberries like they were going out of style. Flavorful and creamy. Can't complain. I'm not a fan of blueberries but if a kid eats it I would say it's a good product if they want it everyday.
Chantelle S.
I love blueberries and this yogurt is so good! It has pieces of blueberries in it and has a creamy feel! These are super affordable when you find a coupon or purchase on sale at your local grocery store! We stock up on these because they make great snacks I can give my kids and not feel guilty about! I love these come in so many different flavors too so there are lots of options!
Elda P.
Love the taste very creamy an light nd my fmily loves it oent compare o others yogurts its actully more for your buck flvor is so good it tste like fresh blue berries repeat the product
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I used to buy GO-GURT® Portable Low Fat Yogurt SpongeBob Squarepants Strawberry Riptide Sponge Berry and then my daughter tried this Yoplait blueberry yogurt and I have not gotten her to change since! I will say these are much more healthier than Gogurt so I won't complain!!
Alexis S.
Must shake/mix before openning! Other than that it is wonderful and tastes great! I use mine 2 or 3 tbl spoons for a smoothie and put almonds in the rest for breakfast. Delicious!
Morgan B.
Las Vegas
Delicious! The consistency is perfect, the flavor is amazing. I’ve purchased many times. Quite a bit of sugar in the ingredients. Can purchase at any typical grocery store, i found it at Kroger.
Amari S.
Orlando
I’ve grown up eating yoplait yogurt and have always enjoyed it. The flavor of the yogurt is delicious. The only downside is the blueberries are on the hard side. Aside from that these are a cheap and tasty option of yogurt.
Britni R.
Brigham City, UT
My kid's love yoplait! It's very smooth and creamy. It has good flavor. The tops are easy to get off and we like to save the containers to do other things with!  We buy yoplait a lot for an after school snack. It does have a bit more sugar than I like, but otherwise I feel it's pretty healthy
Darcy C.
Easily my favorite flavor, not too sweet, not too sour from the blueberries, it could use a bit more fruit in it, it feels like there isn't enough. Nevertheless, I purchase it often whenever I pass by the grocery store and its a great little snack.