Yoplait® Original Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt 4-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Miryam H.Yoplait® Original Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt 4-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Miryam H.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good. see more...

Jackie F.
Foodie Expert
These are the best! I buy them to avoid the late night eating. Also to be a part of my husband's work lunch. You can get these at Walmart for $1.53 and there is different pack flavors. Such as Vanilla, Blue Berry, Cherry and Peach. They don't last long in my household. It is hard to avoid these. They are sweet enough and true to their fruit flavor. They are regular size but its cheaper to buy these packs than the singles. Creamy and thick and they fill you up if you pair them with a meal.
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
Foodie Expert
I first learned about the advantages of yogurt when I was expecting my second child . . . and he's almost fifty now. Yoplait always contains active cultures. Blueberries are one of the "superfoods" and most people love them. I certainly do, and so does my husband, so this means that when I bring Yoplait Original Mountain Blueberry home from a shopping trip to Smith's I had best bring home a lot of it. Otherwise I'll have to "fight" to get a bite!
Rachel J.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Our two year old recently had a stomach bug and this was literally all he would eat while he was sick. Since then, he's eaten them every morning and they're his go to breakfast food! We also love the peach and strawberry flavors.
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Foodie Expert
I've always love yoplait! They have so many different flavors, consistencies, and products. I love the variety and the price is always great. They're creamy and. Always taste amazing! I would definitely recommend them to others.
Kandie V.
Glendale , AZ
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love that there is little bits of the actual fruit in the yogurt it gives it a great taste. Its fun to mix with granola and its such a good healthy snack.
Courtney A.
This is one of my favorite yogurts in any of the flavors. The only thing is I HATE the new packaging. It's too cheap and flimsy and opens easily if dropped. The texture and taste is amazing and it's priced affordable.
Erica Z.
Cleveland, OH
I'm not a huge dairy person but this is the one yogurt I'll always eat. I love the flavor and it doesn't leave your tongue with a weird taste like some other brands. The other flavors are great as well!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
Yoplait is definitely the best yogurt out there. It's cheap and delicious. The mountain blueberry is one of my favorites. It tastes exactly like blueberries and theres tons of little blueberry chunks in it. I looooove the chunks of fruit in them.
Kristin W.
I've always favored Yoplait yogurt over the other yogurt brands. It doesn't have that fake taste to it. Very convenient and you can buy it practically at any grocery store. I always have my fridge stocked with Yoplait for the kids or company.
Rachel M.
Love their lowest yogurt! The strawberry and blueberry are my favorite. I grew up eating these and still do! The quality is great and the flavor is very good. I enjoy the chunks of fruit throughout the yogurt.