BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
New Frozen yogurt.
With other natural flavors.
One pint.

Gaby B.
Houma, LA
This yogurt has a great refreshing blueberry taste. unlike many other yogurts, there is no chalky aftertaste or lingering dry mouth. This product has a wonderful taste of fresh blueberries with having the fat! It was a great buy and having a household who loves blueberries a yogurt I will purchase again!
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
My kids absolutely love this yogurt, we always have some on hand for a quick snack on the go. Great for lunches and late-night snacks also. If you haven't already tried it, do it it's amazing and the flavors are to die for.
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
I personally love basic yogurt, with a good taste that isn't over powering that I can easily restock in my fridge. It is affordable and easily fits into my grocery budget. It is great compared to other similar products. I would recommend this product.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
for someone who doesn't normally enjoy yogurt; yoplait is the exception. it's literally THE ONLY yogurt i'll eat and actually enjoy. the flavor, texture, and price are all GREAT>
Abrianna A.
This yogurt is sooo bomb. I love the taste. Such a good value and I like how it has pieces of the fruit inside, makes it so yummy. Such a good flavor too. I'm a repeat consumer. I really recommend buying this.
adria m.
Love all the flavors & the whipped ones. Very affordable not expensive whatsoever. I will Always will get yoplait yogurts. Yes very good value. Bought it Walmart
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I absolutely love any kind of yogurt, but Yoplait by far my favorite brand. Low calorie and great tasting, it's almost like eating ice cream. It's perfect if I have cravings for something sweet but don't want all the added calories of junk foods. Also if you end up trying this yogurt, the raspberry flavored one is DELICIOUS!
Britt R.
Beaufort, SC
My 3 year old son is a dedicated lover of Yoplait blueberry yogurt. A healthy snack with little bits of blueberry! I love when these are his choice for snack! For around a dollar each you really can't beat that for the great benefits. It's always something we have in our fridge!
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the airy fluffiness in every bite! I'm a huge fan of freezing my yogurt and even if I don't eat it fast enough it still tastes amazing! My kids love it as an alternative to ice cream, making me feel so much better about their after dinner treats!
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
The frozen yogurts are delicious! I prefer the peach, but the blueberry is just as good! It's a nice alternative to ice cream if you don't want a lot of dairy on your stomach such as ice cream. Great value for the price and you get a lot of product!