BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Mangos, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Colored With Annatto And Turmeric Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Crush Before Disposal.

Buy on Walmart
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love this. Maybe because of the mango flavor! It's not overly sweet. This is my go to yogurt. You can get this in almost every grocery store. And it's very affordable! I would recommend it if you want to try some other flavors.
Graciel B.
Sylmar, CA
I am a huge fan of anything mango flavor and so when I saw this in a yogurt, I bought it immediately and tasted right away. And, this did not fail my expectations. I love it! It’s really good, creamy with tart flavor to it.
Carly A.
Fairfax, VA
If you're not going with Greek yogurt, Yoplait is the best. Also their fat free tastes great and they have every flavor you could imagine.
Heather B.
Hickory, NC
These are delicious . I always buy some when I grocery shop . Great for breakfast or a mid day pick me up . Kids love them too!
Diana A.
Glendale, NY
I. Love. Yogurt. Especially yoplait .. mango is my favorite flavor for everything and yoplait just makes me love it even more!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
I get a few of these every time I go grocery shopping! They come in allot of different flavor and are all really good!
Abby H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love mango flavored or real mango anything. this is delicious and is a great afternoon snack instead of some candy!
Fiona B.
I love this mango flavored yogurt. This is a nice light snack or to pair with breakfast and it tastes soo good.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Another delicious Yoplait flavor! Smooth creamy yogurt, great as is or in a parfait. A favorite for years!
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love eating this with cereal in the morning! Great pick me up snack as well. The mango flavor I'd delicious