Yoplait Original Low Fat Yogurt Key Lime Pie uploaded by DeeDee J.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original Key Lime Flavored Pie Low Fat Yogurt.
170 calories per serving.
**Live & active cultures.
Vitamins A & D.
99% fat free.
Grade A. see more...

• What are some of the flavors you have tried and just totally love?2 Answers
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Antioch, CA
This is my favorite flavor! A little vanilla cinnamon granola sprinkled in, it tastes just like a pie without all the guilt! Great prices, almost always on sale 10 for $5 at some store. Much more healthy than a slice of pie. I love it for breakfast or dessert! Individual parfaits are great for dinner parties. Layer crushed graham cracker, Yoplait Key Lime yogurt and cool whip ending with cool whip on top with a bit of crushed graham cracker for a pretty finish :)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Wakefield, MA
What's wrong with having a sweet tooth every once in a while? Nothing, and you know what this Yoplait yogurt does just the trick! Love all the yummy flavors they offer, but this one is hands down my favorite one of all. I get them every one in a while (more often than not) at my local grocery store. Love these guys so much! SO yummy!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
This yogurt is DELICOUS. I love it so much. This is fantastic for breakfast and it wasn't that expensive and it will keep you feeling kind of full for a little while. Now it does taste like Key lime and itit great. Adding a little fruit to the yogurt or granola will truly make this the best.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom and nana will always get these for our yogurt because they are really good and have many flavors to choose from. Key Lime is my favorite so that is why I chose it. In the grocery store these yogurts are always on sale and are very cheap so we always get instead of other options.
Emilia M.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
Yoplait is my go to yogurt for me and my little one. Especially the key lime pie flavor. I like the original yogurt and stay away from the low fat versions. I feel like this is pretty healthy but again the sugar content can be high so that is something to keep an eye on.
Keleigh D.
Keleigh D.
Looooooove this yogurt. I'm a picky eater but when I had my wisdom teeth taken out I had to eat soft foods and this made it worth while. Key lime Pie is my favorite closely followed by Boston Creme Pie. Super delicious and definitely affordable!
Becca C.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
Out of every yoplait yogurt I've tried this is my favorite. I wish it was easier to find though because every time I go to walmart they're out and even publix too, so thats why I'm only giving 4 stars. I would definitely buy this again.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Baldwinville, MA
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt. I have several favorite flavors, but the key lime pie is definitely my #1. I usually eat it with grapes, which is so good. Just stab the grapes with a fork and dip them into the yogurt. Yum!!!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Arleta, CA
Foodie Expert
This has to be one of my favorite flavors. Its light, and good enough to get you through in between meals. I suggest buying yoplait when they're on sale so you can try as many flavor. They have a lot of good flavors.
ariana r.
ariana r.
Monterey Park, CA
realllyyy good ! the best flavor out there and it is affordable, just a couple cents and i am a trapear consumer with this product and i purchased it at Smart & Final and i would totally buy it again
Angel I.
Angel I.
What are some of the flavors you have tried and just totally love?