BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® It Is so Good!®

Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
I love this product so much because it taste good yes love it good price I recommend this product to everyone to try to repeat buying this product so good love the flavor my favorite snack to buy so good
Erika K.
Port St. John
I'm a plain Jane kinda girl so before I went completely vegan, I loved YoPlait original. Strawberry was my go to flavor. And I also loved how affordable it was. And I loved how they didn't have just fruit flavors but like Boston creme pie and all kinds of goodies.
Kareli S.
Pahrump, NV
The most delicious yogurt ever!!!! It kinda reminded me of this soda that my mom would get sadly that soda was discontinued (sad face) but the yogurt was bomb!!!
Chloe R.
This yogurt is amazing! The passionfruit taste is so indescribable its just so good! It had a stronger taste than others. youd never know it was healthy for you. yes it is healthy. i will buy this again.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
This is the $!##. For real, i love this yogurt. The Passion Fruit flavor is totally awesome. This is the first time ive bought this flavor. They are very affordable. Like i said before, it tastes awesome and i normally don't buy the low-fat. Yes, i will recommend to others
Jeremy H.
This is a really good yogurt especially for the price. I usually but it at any grocery store that I am shopping at. The flavor is really good and the chunks of real fruit make it really great. I think that this yogurt is better compared to other brands and flavors that I have tried. Thus, I would recommend it to others.
Mattie J.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love yoplait brand, however I wasn't particularly pleased with this flavor. Yoplait always sells at a great value, and I enjoy getting options as to the value pack or just single cups. I will continue to buy yoplait as I have for many years.
Alicia H.
Yoplait has ben a family favorite since I can remember, back in th time where the fruit was all the way in the bottom and the yogurt was not colored untill the fruit was mixed. I really like it to this day .
Lisa Z.
New York
This is great on the go or just sitting at home.It's a great tasting yogurt.I have been using this for years,its by far one of the better tasting yogurt on the market.I also like to add oats to it and sometimes granola.Its not high in price and for sure worth every spoonful.
Lakisha T.
Not a fan of this flavor but this is my definite go to yogurt brand. The taste is so good and tastes just like the flavor you are purchasing. Great bits of fruit make it delicious. Pineapple and peach are my favorite.