BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® It Is so Good!®

Lisa Z.
New York
This is great on the go or just sitting at home.It's a great tasting yogurt.I have been using this for years,its by far one of the better tasting yogurt on the market.I also like to add oats to it and sometimes granola.Its not high in price and for sure worth every spoonful.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I love this product so much because it taste good yes love it good price I recommend this product to everyone to try to repeat buying this product so good love the flavor my favorite snack to buy so good
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA
The most delicious yogurt ever!!!! It kinda reminded me of this soda that my mom would get sadly that soda was discontinued (sad face) but the yogurt was bomb!!!
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka, FL
I really like the taste of this. I buy the low fat version. My favorite flavor is Boston cream pie. Great value when they're on sale. Great compared to other products. Yes I buy these a few times a month.
Natalia W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I'm not much of a yogurt person but when I eat it I love the strawberry, strawberry/banana. I buy it at Walmart and Kroger. It's light and tasty. I would definitely purchase yoplait yogurt again. Very good
Seena k.
I loved this product! It was amazing, I think Yoplait yogurt is amazing, and it is super affordable. The flavor is amazing, and i would definitely buy it again. I think it is worth how much it is because it is very good.  I would definitely recommend this to others because of the flavor. Overall i think this item is great.
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband and daughter love this yogurt! This is a product that I always purchase when grocery shopping. I am always happy knowing that one of my daughter's favorite snacks is this yogurt.
Allie➰
Has a strange aftertaste but if you can get over that it's great. I bought it at target and it had the same texture as the other yoplait yougurts which I quite enjoyed.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
This is the $!##. For real, i love this yogurt. The Passion Fruit flavor is totally awesome. This is the first time ive bought this flavor. They are very affordable. Like i said before, it tastes awesome and i normally don't buy the low-fat. Yes, i will recommend to others
Jeremy H.
This is a really good yogurt especially for the price. I usually but it at any grocery store that I am shopping at. The flavor is really good and the chunks of real fruit make it really great. I think that this yogurt is better compared to other brands and flavors that I have tried. Thus, I would recommend it to others.