BY YOPLAIT

YOP ORIG GRAPEFRT SS

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Honey, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Colored With"Annatto Extract, Vitamin D3.

Mireydy O.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I we tried the strawberry one and I love it it has bits of strawberry mixed in with the yogurt and it's delicious it is also healthy and one of my favorite yogurts it is not too sweet or too bitter it I would definitely recommend to others it is very yummy.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
This yogurt is surprisingly pretty good in my opinion! Great taste great protein I bought it at sams and at Walmart and they are great prices! The taste is exact as description I have eaten these since I was little!
Alicia C.
San Diego , CA
Best taste ever! Although it's limited edition I've seen it around a few times in grocery stores so it might depend on the location of the store. Otherwise great yogurt flavor
Marisol R.
Liberal, KS
This product makes a quick breakfast in the morning if you are not in the mood to go. There are definitely some healthy options and they are affordable, I feel. I like the package, nothing to big or bulky and can easily fit into my lunchbox. Lots of different flavors to choose from.
Elizabeth W.
I love yoplait, I'm not sure why my snaps are having me write a review on them... Lol. They're cheap and are always a good addition to lunch at work. There are tons of different flavors and they're all great. I buy them all the time when they're on sale.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
I'm not a grapefruit fan. Also I like the lactose free yogurt because it's easier on my stomach. But if I do get yogurt it's the fluffed yogurt, it's so creamy and light it's unbelievable. I just wouldn't leave it out for too long or mix it furiously because the whip goes away
Jaime M.
I eat this one very often it's been one of my favorites to eat and very affordable, I love the flavors and my favorite has to be the strawberry. Seems pretty healthy and I would recommend it to anyone.
Britney B.
Barnesville, OH
I love live this. Company is the best and they last and last in the fridge I have not tried a flavor I did not like and there's so many options. I like to buy the big packs and if I want to try new ones I buy the individual ones to try before I buy a bunch of then.
Norma B.
Los Angeles, CA
Yoplait limited edition Grapefruit was bp very delicious. It was not as bitter as I tought it would be, it had the perfect creamy texture and was not very sweet. I loved it.
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I grew up on these. My kids love them, they are a nice little snack. I love it when it is a hot day and I add some fresh fruit to it. Cheap and can find anywhere.