Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Original Harvest Peach Yogurt

Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Is this yogurt more of a snack, a treat or a breakfast item??
Yor like yogurt?
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Fanny V.
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt uploaded by Fanny V.
I love this yogurt 😍 my favorite of all of their flavors is peach, I try to have them on my fridge all the time, try it frozen too is really good it has a creamy texture is good for a snack or a small breakfast when your are in the run
Brandy N.
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait Harvest Peach Original Yogurt is delicious. It is a great low fat snack and it is good for you. It is an excellent source of calcium and it's made with real fruit. It is very affordable and I will continue to purchase it. Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt
Heather H.
Asheboro, NC
I will not say that I do not like this. What I will say is that for it to be peach flavored, it is not that bad. I personally do not like anything that is peach flavored, but I don't mind this flavor too bad. I don't LOVE it, but also don't hate it either.
Paige C.
Knoxville, TN
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt uploaded by Paige C.
Favorite flavor of all time! I love that it truly tastes like peaches and there are peaches in it!
Esmeralda D.
Amazing flavor! A great snack for anytime of day. Great option when wanting something sweet.
Emma C.
Orting, WA
This is a good morning pick me up and it is reasonably priced, I do have to say however, the yogurt is too sweet on occasion if I eat it with a beverage. I do wish that there was less sugar.
latasha H.
Arkadelphia, AR
Yes yes and yes again i love it i also like the starburst pink. I highly recommend this cause its amazing as is and i highly recommend
Michaela V.
Fairfield, CA
This is my absolute favorite flavor. The little chunks of peaches are delicious. On a hot summers day a cold cup of yogurt is right where my snack senses take me. They are very healthy and it always seems like the right amount of yogurt for me.
Vanessa L.
Parque Oakland, FL
It’s very good, when I’m hungry and I don’t know what to eat I eat one of these. Make it a little liquid so I can drink it with a straw.
karen L.
Long Beach, CA
Yes to yoplait great variety and delicious flavors great with any type of granola. All flavors are delicious