BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

rachel c.
OH MY GOODNESS WHAT THIS PEACH FANTASTIC!!!!!! I love the light airy texture and delicious flavor of this yogurt. I have to say it’s one of my top favorite yogurts of all time. The peAch in this is tasty tasty tasty!!!! Yoplait is amazing at making yogurts.
Savannah N.
Bonifay, FL
I absolutely love love love this yogurt!!! It is so tasty!!! It fills me up along with oatmeal and has a small amount of calories! There are little pieces of peaches that you chew when you eat this so it makes the texture fun and juicy! It definitely makes you want to go back for a second cup! The yogurt itself isn't too thick so you don't choke at all which is nice haha
Bianca S.
Modesto, CA
Yoplait peach is one of my favorites! The flavor tastes like real peach and has real fruit in it. The value is always good, especially when I find it on sale at Safeway. I buy this one a lot!
Rina R.
I love this particular one so much, I’ve had this product stocked times and times again since my childhood, and pairs so good with saltine crackers, they’re always on sale as well!
Danielle S.
Sutersville, PA
This is my favorite yogurt flavor and the only yogurt I will eat. I don’t generally like the texture of yogurt but I will eat this one. It is very sweet but does have chunks of peach so if you don’t like chunks of fruit in your yogurt it might not be for you.
Alexis S.
San Diego
My family has had these stocked in the fridge since I was a little girl. I'm still buying them now! They're a great price for a great taste. I love the chunks of real fruit in them. Delicious! It makes it taste that much better. I can't wait to go get more!
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Oh man this yogurt flavor is the bomb. I have been eatting this one since I was about 5 years old and I will never get old of the flavor. They are so well priced and sometime where ever you shop they have deals like buy 10 for 10 dollars. They have little tiny pieces of peach in them so it taste so good
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I am a huge fan of anything peach or peach flavored. This is my favorite peach flavored yogurt that I have tried. It is healthy and tastes great! It is affordable and you can find it in just about any store. I would definitely buy this product again!
Catherine  V.
Powder Springs, GA
It doesn't get more classic than the peach Yoplait yogurt! I will buy several of these at a time. One reason being, they are incredibly affordable and make a great on the go breakfast. My roommate and I will usually go through several of these a week. They are delicious.
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
This is my all time favorite I've been eating this since I was a kid. I love the fruit chunks that come in it. I know it has a lot of sugar but it's soooo good and they almost always have them on sale witch is good for me.