BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars. see more...

Benita S.
Brandon, FL
Mmmm these yogurt bars are sooooo good! I love the peach flavor yogurts and I knew I would love the bars too.
Thomas C.
Good price and great selections. Love the quality of these Yoplait bars. Rich in taste, and also healthy for you
Angelique S.
Piney Chapel
Taste really good!!!!! They are great for on the go and the hot weather!!!!!!!!!! They made all the kids happy
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I've always loved these yogurt bars! The peach, strawberry, and black cherry has always been my favorite.
Sharon  C.
Foodie Expert
So delicious and cheap too, wish there were more flavors, definitely more fun to eat than from a cup
Yesenia V.
Lufkin
My mom loves this product, I love them to I tried them at my moms and they are actually really good
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
Peach is my favorite flavor of yogurt these fro yo bars are amazing and addicting !
Angelica H.
Markham, IL
Foodie Expert
The flavor and texture were expextacular! I'm usually not a peach person but these i will do! I will recommend these to anyone I know
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Foodie Expert
Love this. so inexpensive and very delicious. i would totally recommend these to anyone! find it at your local wlamrt
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
This is such a great snack without feelings like you are cheating but still getting the guilty pleasure of "ice cream". It is a wonderful snack on hot humid Louisiana days. The flavor does not taste artificial at all and is so creamy!