Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#333 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Lufkin

My mom loves this product, I love them to I tried them at my moms and they are actually really good
Black P.
Black P.

These are so delicious... You can't eat just one. I only wish they would make the bars bigger!
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

Super good!! Deff like blending your own peaches sugar and yogurt then freezing it up lol
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

Peach is my favorite flavor of yogurt these fro yo bars are amazing and addicting !
Eric S.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC

Le meilleur yogourt glacé que j'ai gouter à date. Un petit délice avec peu de gras
Tara S.
Tara S.
N Salt Lake, UT

Love peach. Live Yoplait. Best yogurt in my opinion. Always a staple in my fridge. You can't mess with original!
Strawberry is pretty great too.
Leymari C.
Leymari C.

My mom used to buy one of these to me and my brother everytime she go to work or anything, this just brings me back to my high school years
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY

Love these... they are so refreshing! The fresh peach flavor is amazing. Combined with the creamy yogurt! They are healthy for you too!
Janette Georgina A.
Janette Georgina A.
México

Es muy rico este producto y dura mucho la verdad su consistencia cremosita fría y suave me encanta
the Frozen Yogurt Bar is the absolute best the all. I love eating this out when I'm on the go and just need a quick snack is not too harsh on my stomach. Great!!

Join Now