Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#417 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Lufkin

My mom loves this product, I love them to I tried them at my moms and they are actually really good
Black P.
Black P.

These are so delicious... You can't eat just one. I only wish they would make the bars bigger!
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

Super good!! Deff like blending your own peaches sugar and yogurt then freezing it up lol
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

Peach is my favorite flavor of yogurt these fro yo bars are amazing and addicting !
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA

I like these a lot! Great alternative to a sugary snack in the summer. You feel like you're having a dessert without the health disadvantages.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Markham, IL

The flavor and texture were expextacular! I'm usually not a peach person but these i will do! I will recommend these to anyone I know
Tara S.
Tara S.
N Salt Lake, UT

Love peach. Live Yoplait. Best yogurt in my opinion. Always a staple in my fridge. You can't mess with original!
Strawberry is pretty great too.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY

Love these... they are so refreshing! The fresh peach flavor is amazing. Combined with the creamy yogurt! They are healthy for you too!
the Frozen Yogurt Bar is the absolute best the all. I love eating this out when I'm on the go and just need a quick snack is not too harsh on my stomach. Great!!
Lisa Marie S.
Lisa Marie S.
San Antonio, TX

Heavenly and fluffy.!!! Perfect on the go and for kids treats. They are a big hit when my nieces come over

Join Now