BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars. see more...

Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
These frozen yogurt bars are delicious! I am the type of person who needs to have something sweet after dinner or lunch. I don't need something huge but just a small taste. I love anything fruity and these bars are perfect for my cravings. They are low calorie and low in sugar. Plus contains probiotics from the yogurt. Perfect healthy and delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and frozen.
lety r.
lety r.
Santa Maria, CA
such a yummy treat i always go ahead and grab the peaches one one of my favorite and im sure that wont change soon and its flavor is amazing its like a sincere explosion of peaches and just by writing this im going to grab mine out the fridge because my mouth sure watered.
Valeta B.
Valeta B.
Kirkland, WA
Foodie Expert
Great easy healthy snack for me or the kids when we are often so very busy and not have enough time for cooking for a little snack. Great value for the price. Peach is my youngest daughter's favorite.
effy g.
effy g.
This tastes so good. It is Also healthy too. It tastes like peach ice cream or frozen yogurt. The flavor tastes good and I'm not even a big fan of peaches so I know it's good. It also is perfect for the pool or a warm day outside since this is a tasty cool treat
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Foodie Expert
Delicious! There are no other words to describe this product. Very good price for the quality. Smooth and creamy yogurt that leaves you feeling satisfied! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try a new yogurt.
stefany R.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Love these frozen yogurt pops they are the best they are also so yummy they taste like peach also they are low fat and can eat one at any time also very good for kids I do recommend this to others
Missy D.
Missy D.
eugene
These are so yummy! Its literally like they took the yogurt and made a popsicle out of it! Its so creamy and the chuncks of peaches make it 100x more delicious!
Lizeth A.
Lizeth A.
Berwyn, IL
It is one of the most delicious yogurts I've tried. Way better than the strawberry flavor. I love the texture of this yogurt and it is my favorite flavor.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Thelma
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of yogurt! I do however love these feozen yogurt bars as i call them and such a better choice for my lifestyle compared to regular ice cream bars!
Corinna O.
Corinna O.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great on the go food or light snack especially refreshing when it's hot outside defintly a healthier choice then icecream