Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#397 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars.
Nyshalae H.
Nyshalae H.
Cincinnati, OH
This may have been the absolute BEST frozen yogurt bar I have every tried. It's not unhealthy and gives you lots of energy . It tastes like heaven .
Mari S.
Mari S.
One of my favorite low calorie snacks ! These are rich and creamy only thing is they're so hard to find. Wish I can get them more often
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Nov. 29, 2016, 12:03 a.m.
Review for: Original Low Fat Harvest Peach Frozen Yogurt Bars 17.5 fl oz; 517 ml
This is the perfect sweet treat at night. I love the peach flavor and the yogurt makes it feel like it's healthy too.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR
Foodie Expert
Love this. so inexpensive and very delicious. i would totally recommend these to anyone! find it at your local wlamrt
Cortney L.
Cortney L.
Mesa, Az
This is always a nice easy snack. Fills you up and is so yummy! This flavor isn't my favorite but it was okay
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Independence
Oct. 19, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
I've always loved these yogurt bars! The peach, strawberry, and black cherry has always been my favorite.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Lufkin
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:49 a.m.
My mom loves this product, I love them to I tried them at my moms and they are actually really good
Black P.
Black P.
These are so delicious... You can't eat just one. I only wish they would make the bars bigger!
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
Super good!! Deff like blending your own peaches sugar and yogurt then freezing it up lol
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
Peach is my favorite flavor of yogurt these fro yo bars are amazing and addicting !