Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#421 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars.
Nyshalae H.
Nyshalae H.
Cincinnati, OH

This may have been the absolute BEST frozen yogurt bar I have every tried. It's not unhealthy and gives you lots of energy . It tastes like heaven .
Mari S.
Mari S.

One of my favorite low calorie snacks ! These are rich and creamy only thing is they're so hard to find. Wish I can get them more often
serena l.
serena l.
Tampa, FL

i absolutely love these so much!!! they are amazing and affordable. they are addicting and i definitely buy these as much as i can
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

This product lets me eat dessert and not feel guilty about it. It has the feel of ice cream but the healthiness of yogurt.
julie y.
julie y.
New Blaine, AR

Love this. so inexpensive and very delicious. i would totally recommend these to anyone! find it at your local wlamrt
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

This is the perfect sweet treat at night. I love the peach flavor and the yogurt makes it feel like it's healthy too.
Cortney L.
Cortney L.
Mesa, Az

This is always a nice easy snack. Fills you up and is so yummy! This flavor isn't my favorite but it was okay
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Independence

I've always loved these yogurt bars! The peach, strawberry, and black cherry has always been my favorite.
Sharon  C.
Sharon C.

So delicious and cheap too, wish there were more flavors, definitely more fun to eat than from a cup
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Lufkin

My mom loves this product, I love them to I tried them at my moms and they are actually really good

Join Now