Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#417 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars.
Ajia H.
Ajia H.
Philadelphia, PA

them stuff is good and very tasty. i had to pick this up the other night and i was hyped. very tasty and on point. you feel them berrys and it is so smooth. it was a moment i was waiting for. i look in my fridge and i have a Kodak moment where i want to take a picture of it and put it in front of the fridge and look at those containers. it is a welcoming sight on seen.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
San Jose, CA

Even though Yoplait isn't organic or all natural, I can't help but love it! Each taste mimic's so well, the texture is just right. I find Yoplait everywhere in my area, when in the store Yoplait is the first thing on my list. Strawberry is my fav., but I could really eat any of the flavors and enjoy.
Jessisca S.
Jessisca S.
Lecanto, FL

These are the best little frozen treats ever!! Harvest peach has always been my favorite flavor of Yoplait yogurt, even since I was a little girl. The fact that they made them into a frozen treat made me sequel in the frozen section. I felt like a kid again.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Baton Rouge, LA

This is such a great snack without feelings like you are cheating but still getting the guilty pleasure of "ice cream". It is a wonderful snack on hot humid Louisiana days. The flavor does not taste artificial at all and is so creamy!
Reena A.
Reena A.
Tinley Park, IL

They finish fast in our house. Delicious snack after coming back from classes or during study break. My parents take this over regular ice cream and don't even miss ice cream! Creamy sweet goodness, but with a slight sour aftertaste.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

These are so freaking good! You need to try them, they are super soft to bite you basically do it with just your lips. The flavor is super good too, not to sweet not to sour. Love love love, you must try!
Serin H.
Serin H.

Very healthy tasting but yet DELICIOUS­čĺĽ i perfer popsicles most of the time but oooo this yogurt bars are so much filling and more healthy which is always awesome and more healthier for you to consume:)
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

These are so yummy! I got these because I have tried the peach yogurt before and I love it, so I figured why not try the Popsicles. I'm so glad I tried them because they are so yummy and so delicious
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC

Yopait peach yogurt is amazing. I was not a yogurt person until I tried this at one of the little sampler people and omg it's perfect. Chunks of peaches blended right in. Yummy
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

These are so tasty you forget you're eating something healthy! I love them as a nice little treat when I'd like ice cream but I'm trying to "behave."

Join Now