BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt Bars.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
Original low fat frozen yogurt bars.
Harvest peach with other natural flavors.
10 bars.

stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Love these frozen yogurt pops they are the best they are also so yummy they taste like peach also they are low fat and can eat one at any time also very good for kids I do recommend this to others
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
These frozen yogurt bars are delicious! I am the type of person who needs to have something sweet after dinner or lunch. I don't need something huge but just a small taste. I love anything fruity and these bars are perfect for my cravings. They are low calorie and low in sugar. Plus contains probiotics from the yogurt. Perfect healthy and delicious snack when you are craving something sweet and frozen.
lety r.
Santa Maria, CA
such a yummy treat i always go ahead and grab the peaches one one of my favorite and im sure that wont change soon and its flavor is amazing its like a sincere explosion of peaches and just by writing this im going to grab mine out the fridge because my mouth sure watered.
effy g.
This tastes so good. It is Also healthy too. It tastes like peach ice cream or frozen yogurt. The flavor tastes good and I'm not even a big fan of peaches so I know it's good. It also is perfect for the pool or a warm day outside since this is a tasty cool treat
Alyssia S.
Delicious! There are no other words to describe this product. Very good price for the quality. Smooth and creamy yogurt that leaves you feeling satisfied! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try a new yogurt.
Valeta B.
Kirkland, WA
Great easy healthy snack for me or the kids when we are often so very busy and not have enough time for cooking for a little snack. Great value for the price. Peach is my youngest daughter's favorite.
Heather B.
West Van Lear
I am not a huge fan of yogurt! I do however love these feozen yogurt bars as i call them and such a better choice for my lifestyle compared to regular ice cream bars!
Iyana J.
the Frozen Yogurt Bar is the absolute best the all. I love eating this out when I'm on the go and just need a quick snack is not too harsh on my stomach. Great!!
Ajia H.
Philadelphia, PA
them stuff is good and very tasty. i had to pick this up the other night and i was hyped. very tasty and on point. you feel them berrys and it is so smooth. it was a moment i was waiting for. i look in my fridge and i have a Kodak moment where i want to take a picture of it and put it in front of the fridge and look at those containers. it is a welcoming sight on seen.
Jessisca H.
Lecanto, FL
These are the best little frozen treats ever!! Harvest peach has always been my favorite flavor of Yoplait yogurt, even since I was a little girl. The fact that they made them into a frozen treat made me sequel in the frozen section. I felt like a kid again.