Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt

Yoplait® Harvest Peach Original Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
New.
With other natural flavors.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
One pint.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Low Fat Frozen Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoUnited states
Peach is one of my favorite flavors aside from strawberry so I always love trying peach flavored snacks or food. I really enjoy yogurt so I picked up some yoplait peach yogurts and they are delicious! I love how they actually have real peach chucks in the yogurt which makes it overall more satisfying. The flavor is not too overwhelming either, it isn't to strong as in sugary and it isn't too faint, it's just the perfect level of goodness. Highly recommend yoplait yogurts, and the best part is they have tons of flavors to choose from!
6 months ago
I love Yoplait original harvest peach yogurt. It is very light n creamy. I can taste the little chunks of peaches. The little chunky peaches is my favorite part of eating a Yoplait. This is a good snack it's very satisfying n it can also be an anytime snack. It's not sour like other yogurts. I recommend trying the coconut Yoplait seriously yummy!
6 months agoWashington
The peach is my favorite so i might be a little bias in my opinion on this product. I love it! Eat it all the time. I love that it has just the right texture. Not to thick and really creamy texture. Love the peices of peach mixed into the yogurt. It does have a good peach tease.
6 months agoHouston, TX
Yoplait is definitely my favorite yogurt it's kind of pricey but I think it's worth its money it tastes delicious so rich and creamy and usually very easy to find in most grocery stores I'm a repeat buyer I usually get a cheaper brand but when I can afford it you'll plays the one for me
6 months agoClairton, PA
With me watching my weight with the summer time coming this is perfect for something to eat that’s not making me feel bad about eating! Tastes just like you would get out of a regular ice cream! Love it!
6 months agoVirgie, KY
By far my favorite flavor in yogurt...... I love this because it tastes wonderful and its definitely a healthy alternative to other snacks. I see no reason to improve this product cause in my eyes its perfection haha and the price is great also. Always keep my kitchen full with these.
6 months agoTulsa , OK
Not a big fan of yogurt but I thought I would try this. The peach flavor is really nice and refreshing and I love that I can put it in the freezer for a different consistency. I defiantly recommend if you love yogurt to try this. It’s a good healthier alternative to ice cream
6 months ago
I love the flavor of harvest Peach on this original yogurt is really really delicious I taste the flavors of peach they're nice and juicy the yogurt is nice and soft easy to digest and I do we purchase these all the time there are super good and my children left them as well
6 months agoSacramento, CA
Just the right amount of sweetness with some tang from the peaches. The perfect combination of flavors. Very creamy. It's like having ice cream with out the guilt. Only 110 calories per half a cup. This yogurt is the one item I keep in my freezer.
6 months agoBuffalo, NY
Taste so good and my go to snack when I can't eat breakfast or just want a healthy snack. When there on sale I clean my store out of them because they are sooooo good I tell you...you have to try the peach one it's the best (to me).