BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A, D and Calcium.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).

Taylar N.
South Point
Love to have this yogurt as a little sweet treat without hurting your diet. I have tried almost all the flavors and haven’t found one that I don’t like. I usually get these at SAMs club if I am buying in bulk or Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a refreshing treat!
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a sucker for anything Strawberry! I love the pieces of real Strawberry. Great flavor. Not to sweet. And a plus side it's dairy. Which I know I don't get enough of.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I like to feel good and healthy when I am eating, and this is the exact thing that makes me feel that way. perfect for on the go or satisfying your hunger. Makes my taste buds tingle in happiness, bursting with flavor. I absolutely love this!
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
My all-time favorite yogurt ever. You can never go wrong with strawberry flavored anything. I eat it in the morning, afternoon, and after dinner for dessert, whenever you wish honestly. It's delicious on its own but by all means, if you want to add any fruits to it, perhaps more strawberries, it won't hurt.
Emily B.
I used to buy this stuff ALL THE TIME. It's a great low-calorie snack, and it sufficiently fills you up. This yogurt has a great, natural taste, and it leaves you wanting more. I would totally recommend this yogurt to anyone trying to find low calorie, low fat snacks to eat.
paty R.
San diego, CA
I really like this yogurt. its my go to for breakfast when I'm leaving to school. its the one that most people get. but I don't like trying new flavors so I stick to strawberry. its both healthy and good the only thing thats bad is that I'm lactose
Jill J.
I love the variety of flavors that Dannon offers in their cups. Strawberry has always been my favorite though and Dannon's strawberry is the one I always go to. They are a very reasonable price and they have the best tasting yogurt in the store!
Kaci Jo T.
Grovetown, GA
I LOVE❤ the taste of this yogurt. It's the only one I'll eat. It doesn't taste like artificially sweetened mess. I get this yogurt a lot. It's light yet fills me up for a great snack. And I love the little pieces of strawberry! Such a nice touch.
Dawn P.
Everyone in my house eats yogurt, Yoplait is one of the favorites.  I buy mine at Food Lion, or Lowe's, wherever I can find it on sale.  Compared to some of the other brands, it is a little thicker and creamier than they are.  We often add granola to it for a little crunch.
Luzi M.
I love strawberry and yogurt and this is a combination I buy mine at a grocery store anywhere it is very healthy it maybe has some auger but very good it taste like joy and happiness I would so buy it again a