Yoplait® Original Fat Free Red Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Tami B.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Red Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and Calcium.
2X the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).

Celena B.
Chase, MD
I love this yogurt. It is a breakfast staple in my house. The flavor is delicious along with the texture. It is very affordable and can often be found on sale. I have not been to a grocery store that doesn't sell yoplait. I would recommend.
Mark G.
Mankato
Love the flavor and it is one of the brands I trust. The price of is not the cheapest of non Greek yogurt but when on sale I usually pick a few up plus I usually have a coupon.
Shanice S.
Its has a great taste.its very lite and you don't have to feel guilty after eating it. They come in a pot of different flavors from key lime pie to the basic strawberry
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
When I crave yogurt which I really shouldn't due to lactose issues this seems to be the one I want. It's nice and creamy and raspberries are my favorite berry. Yoplait is one of the only brands of yogurt I can eat and like almost every flavor. I think this one is the best out of all of them!
Heidi F.
Hermon, ME
My girls love the yogurt variety but are very fussy about the flavors. Some of these flavors have chunks that are too big for their liking. My middle daughter prefers the Vanilla over the French Vanilla, better flavoring instead of the rich, sweet flavor.
Harley J.
I used to eat these all the time when eating lunch in school so they bring back both pleasent and unpleasant memories for me but the raspberry and blackberry used to be my favourite ones and still are, while I'm not too into yogaurt anymore I would suggest this product to people who like yogaurt
Kimberly G.
Jerome
Yoplait raspberry is the only yogurt I will eat! I love this yogurt for a quick breakfast or when I am not feeling well. I constantly have this in stock in my frig. I typically buy this at Wal Mart, where it is reasonably priced. My kids love it also!
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Great yogurt! This is typically the only brand I buy when I'm not buying Greek yogurt. It's always true to flavor, and creamy. Most importantly, it's a GREAT value, it's one of the cheapest yogurts you can get without having to compromise on taste
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is the only healthy yogurt I will eat. I love that it does not have any bits of fruit in it. It has a good raspberry flavor. i ate this a lot when I was pregnant. I buy this at Wal-Mart for about 60 cents.
Ashley S.
Kittanning, PA
This is definitely my favorite yogurt to purchase! Priced well and tastes amazing. I love that it has chunks of raspberry in it! I get mine from Walmart. And I'll definitely continue to purchase this product!