BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A, D and Calcium.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).

Tristan C.
La Mirada, CA
Tastes great, good blueberry taste.  A little thick for my taste but it's still great.  It honestly tastes like any other blueberry yogurt I've tried but it's still great.  4/5 stars.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am a college student and also work part time so I need a quick ,healthy snack for my busy life. I love these Yoplait yogurts because you can buy them at Wal-Mart for only like .50 cents per container! And they are the perfect size to throw in a lunchbox. These yogurts have the best flavor and you can taste the REAL fruit in them.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I'm a blueberry addict. I'm also trying to keep my diet healthy. The flavor is nice and rich. Like a mouthful of blueberries. I love the price. You get what you pay for and leave happy. I wouldn't change a thing to it
Lisa M.
Kentucky
This is my childrens FAVORITE yogurt! They will eat it for breakfast or a snack. They even love it frozen as a treat. Smooth and creamy. Easy to use in a disposible cup-no dishes..yeah for me.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
Delicious my favorite yogurt. I don't really eat any other brand. I think it has great value and is definitely affordable. I love the strawberry one the best it tastes great. I recommend highly!
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
This is the only yogurt I will eat. Not just the blueberry though. Flavor is amazing. I'm a repeat consumer. Not expensive. Great value. Would highly recommend it. Would definitely repurchase.
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
Blueberry yogurt by yoplait is great. One of the first yogurts I have tried and enjoyed. I love packing these in my lunch for work or school. The whole blueberries make the yogurt.
Alyssa T.
Banning , CA
This is another favorite of mine! I switch this flavor up with the strawberry yogurt! This product tastes good as well and is super affordable! It's definitely a healthy product and will recommend to others!
Kelly C.
This yogurt has a great flavor. It has real blueberries in it and a smooth, creamy texture. It's good value and low calorie. A great snack to pack for kids lunches or to eat after work. Would recommend.
Andrea F.
I love how they have so many different varieties and how smooth it is. It taste amazing and it's VERY affordable! For me yoplait has always been the brand I go to! I recommend it