BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Mountain Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamins A, D and Calcium.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).

Chris C.
La Mirada, CA
Tastes great, good blueberry taste.  A little thick for my taste but it's still great.  It honestly tastes like any other blueberry yogurt I've tried but it's still great.  4/5 stars.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am a college student and also work part time so I need a quick ,healthy snack for my busy life. I love these Yoplait yogurts because you can buy them at Wal-Mart for only like .50 cents per container! And they are the perfect size to throw in a lunchbox. These yogurts have the best flavor and you can taste the REAL fruit in them.
Charis H.
This yogurt is extremely light weight, and smells delicious. The color makes me want to eat it all the time and I always have it in my refrigerator! This product tastes as good as it sounds and I eat this for a lunch or even a whole snack!
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
I'm a blueberry addict. I'm also trying to keep my diet healthy. The flavor is nice and rich. Like a mouthful of blueberries. I love the price. You get what you pay for and leave happy. I wouldn't change a thing to it
Lisa M.
Kentucky
This is my childrens FAVORITE yogurt! They will eat it for breakfast or a snack. They even love it frozen as a treat. Smooth and creamy. Easy to use in a disposible cup-no dishes..yeah for me.
Demiree B.
Sequim, WA
Delicious my favorite yogurt. I don't really eat any other brand. I think it has great value and is definitely affordable. I love the strawberry one the best it tastes great. I recommend highly!
Ashley H.
Daingerfield
This is the only yogurt I will eat. Not just the blueberry though. Flavor is amazing. I'm a repeat consumer. Not expensive. Great value. Would highly recommend it. Would definitely repurchase.
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
Blueberry yogurt by yoplait is great. One of the first yogurts I have tried and enjoyed. I love packing these in my lunch for work or school. The whole blueberries make the yogurt.
Alyssa T.
Banning , CA
This is another favorite of mine! I switch this flavor up with the strawberry yogurt! This product tastes good as well and is super affordable! It's definitely a healthy product and will recommend to others!
Kelly C.
This yogurt has a great flavor. It has real blueberries in it and a smooth, creamy texture. It's good value and low calorie. A great snack to pack for kids lunches or to eat after work. Would recommend.