BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Harvest Peach Low Fat Yogurt
Grade A.
Vitamins A,D and Calcium.
**AC, Live & Active Cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% Daily Value in every cup.
6 oz(170g).

Crystalyn G.
The flavor and price point are great! I like that this has fruit chunks in the yogurt. It’s smooth and creamy. All my of my kids love it too. I usually buy 12+ and they are gone in a day or two!
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
I grew up eating yogurt and I love it but I can tell the formula has changed a bit but other than that yoplait is good work the variety of flavors each store has different deals and prices
Desirae K.
Battle Creek
I love this yogurt. It has been one of the yogurts my family buys. It is affordable sometimes you coupons for them. They are so creamy and thick. And they have great flavor.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Love this flavor and they are good healthy snack for my kids to. I can always find yoplait at my local grocery store at a really good price. Everyone in my family loves this yogurt so we alway pick up a ton when we're out.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
If I could sustain on peach yogurt for the rest of my life, I would. This low calorie yogurt is so delicious, sweet, creamy and um, delicious. My Winn-Dixie normally has a 10 for $10 deal for them, so I stock up my fridge with them once a week. The containers are also easy to rinse out an recycle.
Anna R.
Cookeville
I love the variety of flavors off from Yoplait, including the Harvest Peach, which is a family favorite. We usually get a bunch at once and they get tossed in with school snacks and work lunches. It's a great addition that's healthy and delicious.
Kristy T.
Owatonna, MN
We love Peach Yoplait Original yogurt at our house! I especially love that there are chunks of real fruit inside. It's one of my kids' favorite snacks! I know they are getting a healthy snack when they eat the Peach Yoplait. Would definitely recommend!
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
This is a good yogurt but I am on the Greek yogurt kick. This has more sugar and less protein than greek yogurt. Need that protein in the AM. Not my first choice but i would still eat it
Tabitha O.
Stuttgart, AR
Love this yogurt, has a very good flavor. It’s not too expensive, it’s affordable!! This yogurt is a lot better than most yogurts that I’ve tried lately!! I buy mine at Walmart, you can get it just about any store!!
Michelle B.
North Mankato, MN
This product is so creamy and delicious! Every store I buy from it always is the same. The flavor was delicious and tastes just like peaches. They are also very affordable and have sales almost everywhere I see them!