Yoplait® Original Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt

Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt.
Grade A.
Vitamin A, D and calcium.
AC** Live & active cultures.
2x the Calcium of the leading yogurt.
50% daily value in every cup.
6 oz (170g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Fat Free Blueberry Acai Low Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Yuba City, CA
My favorite yogurt! I love that it has whole blueberries inside. No other brands compare to how creamy it is. When it goes on sale for .50 each I stock up. I've been eating this yogurt since he's in 1980!
Junction City, KS
What can I say the creamy velvety taste of this yogurt is to die for! I love my daily yogurt! You have to try this its amazing and it will leave you wanting more
Austin, TX
Yoplait original is my absolute favorite yogurt offered in grocery stores. You know that you will be able to find this healthy and delicious snack anywhere you go.
Nutley, NJ
In my opinion this is the best low calorie yogurt on the market. It is so light and tasty and it's great to eat when your having a sweet tooth
Yummy yummy yummy !!! Who doesn't love yogurt? Such a healthy, delicious snack and you can mix it up and add fruit and granola to it. Yum!
Rhinelander
Seriously love this brand of yogurt. It's the only yogurt brand that i buy from. Blueberry is my second favorite kind out of this yogurt
Taste delicious, not to many calories. I add granola to the yogurt and it taste amazing. This is a perfect breakfast, really healthy.
I really love yoplait only if I have gronola & fruit!! the texture of too much of it i don't like but I love it mixed with granola!!
San Antonio, TX
Good product. Smells good. Great taste. Very delicious. Non expensive. A lot of flavors to choose from. You can find this anywhere.
Jemison
Love the taste, and consistency.. has a lot of flavors to chose from ..price is ok. My kids are very picky, but love this brand.

Looking for your answer?